3.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

Love this electric blue mascara. If you really want to make the blue stand out on dark eyes lashes, use white eye lashes primer. It works for me every time.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

EyesHazel

from

4 years ago

I don't know if I bought a dud of this or what - but it was awful! It barely did anything for my lashes (I have naturally long eyelashes so I expected at least a bit of oomph). It didn't even look like I was wearing mascara after applying two coats. I could also barely see the blue hue - I was expecting a vibrant blue but it was so dark I may as well have bought a black mascara instead! Sure it's cheap but the quality is poor. I removed it and put on my usual mascara and probably won't be wearing it again.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesOther

6 years ago

Love the deep brilliant blue. apply my regular mascara and quickly tip outer and lower lashes. use like a highlight. stays on until I take off and very complimentary worn this way. depends eye color and fun without stupid.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

9 years ago

I loved the color. I wanted to try maybelline great lash in royal blue, but it's very hard to find in Mexico. I saw this mascara at NYX and the color is great (not really electric blue, but a great shade of blue). I hate the thick formula, I think it's going to last a month before thickening more and becoming unusable... Considering the price, I will buy again if I can't find something better. It's not very volumizing, but it's not bad....and I can't tell about lenghtening because I already have long lashes, but I can't notice something very different.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

Crappy mascara. Yes the color is amazing, really is a vibrant electric blue, but the formula and the brush...omg..seriously?? the formula is SUPER THICK and CLUMPY! the brush is utter crap its just really bad especially as it gets older and more dry....dear or dear.

About reviewer (397 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

10 years ago

i was very excited when nyx open their counter in my city (i'm in Indonesia)... i try the 1000 miles long lashes in electric blue...and love the colour very much...the colour make my eyes looks dramatic and opened...especialy if i wear it with NYX gliterry magic wand in shocking pink...(+1lippies) and -even it doesn't waterproof- it doesn't smudge all day!!!!even when i'm crying....or sweating a lot....it does flake..but i can remove the flake with cotton...this is the most un-smudge mascara i ever try(+1lippies)...and it's easy to remove....just wash with water....(+1lippies)... the cons: i have a medium,not so realized -asian- lashes...and this mascara can't make my lashes longer(but still volumized)...it can't hold curl...it clumps...very dry texture..and sometimes flaky..you can see the picture of my eyes wearing that (+glitter magic wand in shocking pink) well...maybe i'll buy this product (in same colour-electric blue..) EDIT: i will NEVER EVER bought this again..they just flakes wight into my eyes..and that hurts like crazy...i love the colour,but i cant wear it anymore!throw them after a week!

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

11 years ago

I wouldn't say this is electric blue, but it does show as blue, which is pretty hard to find with cheap mascaras. I found that it didn't give much volume though (but it doesn't promise volume so I guess I can't really blame them). There was some clumping. If this were a regular mascara I would've given it 3 lippies, but let's say I use this only when I want the colour (which it DOES have, so 4 lippies!)

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

12 years ago

Best blue mascara that you can actually see on your lashes. No clumping, flaking or smudging. The trick to using the hour glass shape is to start on the inner eye and move outward. This ensures every lash gets coated. It's a little tricky at first, but once you get the hang of using the hourglass wand, you'll never want to go back regular wands.

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesGreen

from

13 years ago

This is probably the cheapest vibrant blue mascaras you can ever find that actually looks blue without having to pay a lot. The best thing about these is that it pretty much isn't going to budge unless you use an oil-base makeupromover... which is really the best thing because even the most expensive of mascaras smudge on me (I have oily lids and almond eyes). The formulation doesn't really give you more volume or curl but the applicator doesn't clump and if you want longer lashes you could use a primer (which makes this EVEN more vibrant). My friend used this on me for the first time and I had to buy myself one :) If you're a person who likes colored lashes or wants to match their lashes with their blue hair! then this is the royal blue mascara for you that isn't going to cost you more than $10.

About reviewer (369 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

13 years ago

I give this product five lippies on account of the colour. It really is an electric shade rather than the more subdued blue of other mascaras I have tried. The formula gives me no trouble even when I wear my contacts (but then again I have yet to come across one that does). My one complaint is the brush - a horrid little thing - but I use an clean brush from another mascara instead. For the money (about $6 Canadian), this mascara delivers and I will probably repurchase.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age