Physicians Formula Retro Glow Automatic Kohl

No Image

2.4

on 6/18/2008 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a twist-up liner that has a built-in sharpener on the end. Cool. It delivers a precise inky black line, but it smears easily after a couple of hours on my oily lids. Not the worst liner, but not for me.

on 12/23/2007 1:30:00 AM

I wet the end to use this. It's very hard, but deposits more color than it's liquid counterpart. One of the rare times I have enjoyed a PF product.

on 2/4/2007 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this in black and bronze. It lasts two hours tops on me. It breaks so easily. Blah......

although i have never tried this product, the problems people seem to have with it are the same problems people have with the UD smoke out eye pencil. my point? the secret to using the UD pencil is to wet it, then use it. maybe this will help with this product. good luck!

PS. i had to choose a rating, packaging quality, etc. before i could enter this comment, so i put a three in everything even i havn't tried this yet.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Pros
Automatic pencil that is easy to twist up and retract
Sharpener at other end of pencil
Inexpensive (around $4 on sale)

Cons
Very dry
Difficult to smudge
continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Shortly - waste of money. Close to impossible to use, once you get it on, it looks fine to a certain point, don't even dream to smudge it. Don't recommend!

on 1/31/2006 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

omg the worst eye liner wait no, the worst PRODUCT i have evr used. does not blend, i literaly had to dig into my skin to try at get some color out of it(it was black,wtf) it was just horrible. every thing about it including the disgustingly cheap looking pakage.

on 6/20/2005 12:53:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This was so hard that I hurt my eyes trying to apply it. Stay away from this!

Too dry, skips, brittle. I wish I'd just skipped this completely and stuck with my Chanel liners.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This eyeliner is just too dry and rough feeling upon application. It does last without smudging, but the discomfort from applying it isn't worth it.