Caldrea - countertop cleanser

No Image

4.8

on 3/20/2012 12:02:00 PM

I purchased this in the mandarin vetiver, sea salt neroli & palmarosa wild mint. The bottle is well designed & does not leak. Sea salt neroli is a beachy scent, a combo of sea salt, sun tan lotion & citrus. Palmarosa wild mint I liked a little better, the wild mint takes the edge off the palmarosa. Mandarin Vetiver I liked the best, to me it smells like grapefruit & orange peels. However, though they use essential oils, they also use 'fragrance' and these scents are very strong. It helps to use only a little on a wet wash cloth. I would suggest smelling these product before buying, especially if you are at all sensitive to scents. Overall, really good if you can find a scent that you like, but if you happen not to like the scent you can't get away from it because the scents are very long lasting and strong. The cleaning power is fantastic, it can be used on any sealed surface. You can buy these from the website for around $10 (and you can easily obtain free shipping codes through a google search), on-line & in certain stores. Target has a few scents made especially for them but I don't like any of those.

on 5/30/2007 3:09:00 AM

I use the entire Caldrea line after a friend of mine recommended it to me. I picked the Lavender Pine scent (although they all smell wonderful) and I could not be happier. I have always hated using chemicals to clean since I just do not think it is necessary to use such harsh things as bleach. I am not out to kill every single germ in the world - just keep my home fresh and clean. I have tried other natural products like Mrs. Meyers and was terribly disappointed since that brand just does not do the job. However, Caldrea is very effective, makes the house smell incredible and I no longer have burning nostrils or scaly hands from using typical cleansers. This stuff is not cheap but it is all I will use from now on. In fact, I went to a friend's house the other day and she had been cleaning with windex and Comet. The smell was so distressing that I had to walk outside. I could just feel the chemicals in my lungs. NO MORE!!! Yay!. Btw, my favorite of this line is the scrub. Awesome products.

on 12/20/2004 10:02:00 PM

I have loved these products ever since I found them a few years back. I have tried other, similar products (Primal Elements, Method) and honestly, Caldrea beats them all, hands down. It has a great cleansing power for a natural cleaner and they smell amazing! I have the lavender, spruce, and pineapple and all are great. The glass cleaner is pretty nice too.

on 2/27/2004 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

I love the Lavender Pine All Purpose Cleanser and Countertop Cleanser! while it is a tad expensive and does not contain an anti-bacterial, it does clean well.
My husband goes through bottles and bottles of this stuff and as long as he is cleaning I'll continue to buy more!

OK, an expensive alternative for cleaning countertops ... but it smells really good! I got the pineapple nutmeg one and honestly I was less resentful of doing the chore type things when I used it.

Popular Accessories