100%
5.0/5
package quality

price range

description

This floral-powered sunscreen has an innovative, pore-smoothing texture. Inspired by flower petals and their resiliency against sun, heat, and environmental stressors, antioxidant-rich blooms like Desert Rose, Hibiscus, and Jasmine deliver deep moisture and a flawless, invisible finish.

ingredients

Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide – 10% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Olivate, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Adenium Obesum (Desert Rose) Extract, Cetearyl Glucoside, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Iron Oxides

Reviews

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

2 months ago

This is my absolute favorite daytime moisturizer. I've been wearing this every day for the past four weeks and love it more and more every day. In my younger (teen/early 20s) days, my skin was...

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Created with Sketch.

2 months ago

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age30-35