no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

I think, for the price, this is a very nice bath bomb. I used the whole bomb in my standard tub, though I probably could've gotten two uses out of it, if i weren't too lazy to go split it in half. When I first dropped it into my bath, the water turned a fluorescent yellow color, so I freaked out and put some comforter bubble bar in. This bomb is extremely potent and moisturizing. The butters don't completely melt into the water, but that was perfectly fine with me. I like finding a bit of butter caught on my skin and then rubbing it in. I like the citrusy scent, though it was very faint for me. I wasn't impressed by it, but it was covered up by the comforter in the bath anyway.If I press my nose up against my arm, I suppose I could get a hint of the citrusy scent on my skin.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2.0

7 years ago

This bath bomb smells sooo nice, but that isn't reason enough to repurchase. The tub ended up with more body butter than I did! I like to relax with a LUSH bomb before bed, but hate having a cleaning project when I get out or waiting for my in the morning.

About reviewer (209 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0
from

10 years ago

I had tried Lush bath bombs years ago and was not too impressed. But I love baths and recently used up a bunch of products so I was really tempted by the website and the delicious descriptions of the products. I love all things citrus so bon bomb was one of the 7 things I ordered - it was the smallest, so I decided to try it first. yes, it was very pleasantly citrusy but just a little too subtle. I did not think it was particularly moisturizing, just a pleasant bath. Unfortunately, my bathtub (along with all the other bath appliances) is burgundy colored so I can never tell if bathwater turns a different color from a product. anyway, this was quite pleasant but nothing to be excited about

About reviewer (212 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

11 years ago

This is so great. I often use some I love Juicy as a shower gel with this. It works great with it. I find sometimes the mango butters are toooo much and you feel like an oil slick afterwards. This is one bomb you might want to rinse off after using.

About reviewer (659 reviews)

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

11 years ago

I love the scent but I adore citrus. I like Butterball but I like this better. Moisturizing but fresh and clean too. I take super hot baths so I have avoided sludge or any of the other problems here. I like the color and feel great after the bath.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

3.0

15 years ago

I was told to try this by the LUSH staff somewhere in downtown T.O., but I liked its counterpart the Butterball much better. I don't even remember the smell because all I could focus on was the disturbing bright yellow color the bathwater turned into.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

HairBlack

15 years ago

Bon Bomb is a very citrusy little treat. Although small, it is packed with mango, shea and organic avocado butters which moisturize the skin superbly. However, I find that no matter how hot my bath water is, the butters in Bon Bomb don't melt as fast or as fully as the ones in my beloved butterball. This leaves the water clear and adds no color, but it does leave a greasy ring around my tub. I find that the scent lingers very nicely on my skin and have already repurchased this product. This is now being discontinued and therefore, I will be stocking up!

About reviewer (101 reviews)

Age

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

1.0

15 years ago

This smells like toilet cleaner. Ugh. I dont know how they can say it smells like limes and oranges, it was really quite nausiating. I love Lush, but couldnt stand to stay in the bath with this. Its pretty much all natural products, so I dont know how they managed to make it smell like disinfectant, quite an achievement really, although not one to be proud of.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairRed

1.0

15 years ago

OK, now I'm just plain ticked. I just took a $6 bath that looked like a sludge puddle and smelled like an airport bathroom that had just been cleaned. I had a Ma Bar that I needed to use. Since Ma bar seems to have no scent at all, I decided to throw in a bon bomb, which is suppose to smell citruisy and lovely. I was prepared for the icky brown Ma Bar water experience, but when I tossed in the bon bomb the greeny-yellow (who colors these things???) foaming result, coupled with the ma bar brown, looked like someone had gotten sick in my tub. UGH! DO NOT combine these two under ANY circumstances, even if you're a diehard LUSH lover! To me, Bon Bomb smells like industrial disinfectant, the kind they use to cover public washroom smells. Total yuck. It doesn't moisturize particularly well either. A total waste. The best thing I can say about Bon Bomb is that it doesn't stain the tub or cause a messy cleanup. But, to top it off, when I crumbled the Ma Bar, a few crumbles fell on my carpet -- I had to carefully pick them out so someone wouldn't think my puppy had gone poo. The thrill of Lush escapes me yet again.

About reviewer (183 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

from

15 years ago

This was the very first bath bomb I tried--I bought it in Canada on vacation and was excited to try it right away at the hotel. So I dropped it in the bath water and had a very moisturizing experience. The scent was nice and the color was slightly yellowish. The only con was that after I drained the tub, there was an oily yellow film residue! I tried scrubbing it (but when you're in a hotel room, you don't have the cleansers or sponges) and got the majority of it off. It was a scary experience and I haven't tried it yet in my own house. I did buy a second one when LUSH opened up in my town so one of these days, I will definitely try it again for it has been one of the most moisturizing bath bombs I have ever tried!

About reviewer (53 reviews)

HairBlack