Baby Pink Lipgloss

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/15/2012 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am deffinety planning on buying more!! I love them. I think they really do mosturize my lips. The packaging was great I loved the design and it seemed very " clean" looking. I've heard that baby lips can be addictive? I don't know... I sorta don't believe that anyway. But yeah. Overall... Great! :-)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really like this! I am not sure which one i tried since i dont know how to read chinese. I think i got either Strawberry or Raspberry. Well either way they are good for the price about 3.00 give or take. I really like that the gloss it thick just like a MAC lip Gloss. My only problem is i put this in my handbag and i noticed that the tube was leaking all over the place. :( I give it 4 lippies only for that problem. I wish they would correct the tube or the top. For now i just apply it before i leave and dont carry it with me.

on 10/7/2007 12:30:00 AM

I used to be very font of these a couple of years ago, and would order them online. They're cute, and the lipgloss looks really good. The down side is that it's super sticky, and super thick. It's really easy to put wayy too much on. Also, the cap they use really sucks & tends to open itself, or just fall off and leak extremely thick, and sticky stuff all over your purse. Yep, that's always fun.

Anyways, I'd probably buy them again but wouldn't carry them with me anywhere I went. I'd be more happy to purchase them if they made their lids a little bit better.

Keep in mind that if you're not a fan of MAC Lip Glass, then you're gonna HATE these.

OVERALL: B+

on 10/2/2007 10:10:00 PM

I think these glosses are great for the price. I seem to be in the minority, but I love the sticky feeling of lipglosses...I say the stickier the better!! That satisfying feeling of pressing my lips together and still feeling that stick lets me know I don't have to reapply yet. I know. I'm sick.
I have Pearl, Strawberry, Apricot and Peach...and love them in that order. I was really surprised by the quality. Definitely not as pigmented as my MACs but definitely sticky...just like I like'em! lol~

It's interesting to read what everyone says about this since it was my introduction to the world of lipglosses. :) A whole bunch of girlfriends and I first bought these and loved them because they're sticky, non-drying and the colour payoff is more than fair. That, and they were the cheapest things in the store. The other night at dinner, we all started whipping out our new lipglosses (MAC, DuWop, Dior) and laughed about how we used to pay so little and how we'd all grown up. I went out the next day and bought one of these- a pink, shimmmery colour- and still love it. It's moisturising, lasting, and as long as you don't put on TOO much, the stickiness isn't really that bothersome, although it certainly doesn't hurt that my hair's extremely short and therefore can't become stuck to my glossy, glossy lips. :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I bought 2 shades - clear and pearl. Texture is thick, sticky and glossy.
This is really cheap in HK as well - selling at $20 (~USD 2.6) but I still woud not buy this again.
The main reason is that it is WAY too sticky and I feel like I put glue on my lips. My long hair would got stuck on my own lips when wind blew! Yuck... But I must admit that it lasted quite long on me. That's why 2 lippies instead of 1.
Another reason is the packaging! It looks cute but it leaks! I got 1/3 of the clear gloss leaked out and sticked on everything in my little bag that put the mirror and gloss stuffs! I hate to say this... But the screw cap is really... crap! The only way to avoid this is not to put it in your bag.

on 1/22/2007 1:27:00 PM

I was in Japan when my lips were so dried and cracked that it was actually bleeding. The lip balm I had with me just wasn't doing anything. I went to the supermarket and was very suprised to see these glosses at the lip care section. From the way MUA described this, I thought these were lip glosses and not lip care. They came out to be about $6 USD - super expensive for the tiny tiny amount of product in these tubes. I choose the peach color and once on, it looked very glossy and shimmery. It's very sticky and similar to MAC lipglass and lasted forever! Within 2 days my lips was back to normal and I did not have any driness problems for the rest of the trip. I bought 3 more of these on my trip to Shanghai but they were not as good. I wish these were more readily available in the US!

on 9/13/2007 10:36:00 AM

Love the colours and shimmers of these glosses in this cute and handy packaging but hate the sticky feeling & the crappy screw top, it leaked all over my handbag and its vitrually impossible to remove.
will buy it again if they do something about the leaky screw top

on 2/14/2007 11:47:00 AM

i get compliments whenever i wear baby pink. ladies actually come up to me and ask me what lip gloss I'm wearing! it is pretty sticky tho. dun wear if u plan to kiss ur boyfriend! lol.

on 11/5/2006 11:26:00 PM

Looks cute in the tube, but its very sticky and looks tacky on the lips. Not moisturising and it leaks... :( dissapointed