NYX Professional Makeup Mega Shine Lipgloss

NYX Professional Makeup Mega Shine Lipgloss

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Polybutene, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline wax, Lanolin oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Perfume, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Carbonate, Butylparaben, and B.H.T. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No. 7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.17 (CI 26100) , D&C Red No.28 (CI 45410), D&C Red No.34 (CI 15880), D&C Red No. 36 (CI 12085), or Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

on 1/29/2012 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

LOOOOOVE these so much. The smell is so delicious...reminds me of either sweet tarts or cherry lafft taffy. theyre long lasting and love these way better than like MAC. I dont plan on buying MAC glosses fo a while.
There are so many shades to choose from, and so many different finishes. Go pick them up!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

These are incredible! They come in a good variety of colors and are dirt cheap. I am definitely going to buy more.

on 2/16/2011 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I think these glosses are okay at best, they are just not super special to me. They don't last very long on the lips, being dark skinned most of the colors show up pretty sheer on me, they retail for about $5, which is not extremely high for a gloss but not that cheap either. The pros are that they are not sticky what so ever they do have nice colors, which some are pigmented and show up, they smell great, you get alot of products, about .50 oz. So if this lasted on your lips for a little longer, and didn't get streaky I would give it 5 stars

on 3/24/2009 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

These are really nice for drugstore glosses. I don't think the smell is awful (kind of like cherries) and it fades super quickly anyway. I have 5 of these - silver plum, orchid, the black one, and 2 reds. All except one of the reds are extremely pigmented. The texture reminds me a bit of Avon glazewear liquid lip if you are familiar... it's thick without being sticky (I prefer a sticky gloss, but these are so nicely pigmented that I don't mind.) My only complaint is the applicator - it's way too big, and I have to use a separate lipbrush to keep color inside the lines. Highly recommended, but I do hope they swap out the taste and the applicator someday!

on 7/5/2008 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I just bought one of these in "copper penny" along with other NYX stuff and I´m so pleased!! I saw that color and grabbed it inmediately (it was the last one in the stand) I didn´t even open it to see the color or smell it as I usually do with lipgloss, was that beautiful color what had me. When I came home and I open it, I loved it!, it smells like a cherry lollipop, and the applicator is so good, to me it allows a more precise application, the color is really nice like a reddish/coopery pink, like someone else stated is sort of a liquid lipstick more than a gloss but really shiny and glossy, is not so sheer, is not sticky at all, leaves the lips moisturized and it´s lasting power is pretty decent for the quality you get for the price I would definitely buy this again.

on 8/1/2005 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

For $1.99, this is a damn good lipgloss. I bought it in African Queen (very similar to L'Oreal Seafleur, a blue-pearl fuchsia) and Vixen (a deep burgundy-gold). The smell is a little funky, like lanolin or petroleum, but the color coverage is outstanding and I find it to have quite a high, glossy shine. It's got the color or a lipstick but the shine of a gloss. Be aware when choosing shades-- it WILL look just as dark or bright on lips as it does in the tube! Nice, smooth, non-sticky texture, too.