NYX Professional Makeup Mega Shine Lipgloss

NYX Professional Makeup Mega Shine Lipgloss

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Polybutene, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline wax, Lanolin oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Perfume, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Carbonate, Butylparaben, and B.H.T. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No. 7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.17 (CI 26100) , D&C Red No.28 (CI 45410), D&C Red No.34 (CI 15880), D&C Red No. 36 (CI 12085), or Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

on 2/14/2015 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really nice, solid lipgloss. I own two and they are both great, despite having completely different shades and finishes. "Pink Nude" is a favorite lipgloss of mine because it is a lovely pale pink and it's awesome both by itself or for topping other lipsticks. Anyways, the formula is smooth, emollient, not tacky at all, and moisturizing. It feels really nice on the lips and would never emphasize dry patches. Sometimes, it does emphasize the lines in the lips though which is part of why I took off a lippie. The other reason is because it doesn't last very long. If you eat or drink at all, this is gone. It lasts about 2 hours on me and most lip products last a long time on me. I think this might be normal for lipgloss, but I'm comparing it to my favorites which last up to 6 hours. But all in all, this is a really great, solid lipgloss. I definitely recommend it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm not normally a lipgloss girl, but I can't say enough good things about Nyx lipglosses.

Not extremely sticky, have great pigmentation, and are inexpensive. Plus, they smell great (something like cherries with something else mixed in). I'll be getting a few more colors the next time I stop into Ulta.

Definitely recommend!