NYX Ultra Pearl Mania - Ocean Blue

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

very fun eye shadow to use..out and about at night is when I like to wear them. doesn't last long as in it starts to smear off but few hours out in town wont hurt.

on 11/2/2013 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I love the blue shimmer in this. The blue on the inner corners of my eyes with some darker colors on the outside look great. The value is unbeatable as well

Just got this shadow in a swap, and I love it. It's highly pigmented and just makes my eyes pop. As for packaging quality, I definitely agree with everyone else saying that the opening is just too small for convenience. You just cannot get a regular shadow brush in there. I have a tiny Sonia Kashuk brush that just fits and allows me to use the shadow without decanting it, but it would be better if these bottles were designed differently.
I love that there are very few ingredients, and that it's paraben free. I will definitely get more colors!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this eyeshadow especially when I wear it over my Nyx jumbo eye pencil in electric blue. It stays on all day and I didnt even have to reapply except when I rubbed my eye a few times, the color has a slight shimmer, beautiful blue, overall a good product the only thing I hate is the packaging I will have to go to Michaels and get those little jars to put them in since the hole is too smal for my brush I have to basicaly dump the priduct onto my brush which can be a little messy;

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have this in the full "Chrome Pigment" size instead of the mini Pearl Mania bottles, so the container gets no points taken off because the mini jars are easy to get a brush into. The color is quite beautiful; a foiled cornflower blue with a hint of green which warms the color up ever-so-slightly. This is SUCH an amazing color for light to medium blue eyes because it seems to make your eye-color glow. It's worth mentioning that the actual color is very different in person compared to swatches. From swatches and pictures Turquoise and Ocean look very similar but this is not the case at all. Ocean is lighter and bluer than Turquoise (which is really kind of a green than a blue/green mix). It's definitely not a color that anyone should be afraid of looking like too much because the blue is a shade that will flatter a wide range of complexions and colorations. It's not a super saturated cartoony color. The most amazing part of any pearl-mania/chrome pigment is that the sheen is like a foil even without wet-application. So beautiful and bendable. Loving everything about this product.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I only paid 2 dollars for this, what a steal. The thing I hate about it though, is the packaging. It's so hard to get a brush in there (especially a large one). So I have mine depotted into a 5 gram jar.

All in all, I will repurchase.

on 10/12/2008 10:49:00 PM

This is my HG blue e/s. This makes my brown eyes pop like no other!! I never thought blue would work on my small brown eyes but it did. It looks so beautiful. It blends like a dream and it's a true blue color and a little of this pigment goes a long way. The pigment is pretty smooth without any chunky glitter in it. Like for any sort of e/s you must put a primer on it or a least concealer to make it last- with that on this last me all day and night without much fading. The packaging sucks- as e/o describes. The bottle is too tiny to even fit a brush in it. I advise you to transfer it over to a small sample jar or press it into a palette. Love this color and I love the price of it (1 $$$) Cant get any cheaper for great quality.

This is such a beautiful color! Great pigmentation. It's only $2 at www.cherryculture.com, and what a steal. Th thing I hate about it though, is the packaging. It's so hard to get a brush in there (especially a large one). So I have mine depotted into a 5 gram jar. Bottom Line: I would buy this again.

on 2/8/2009 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Another pretty blue from NYX. I really like this line of eye shadows. These are a nice alternative to more expensive brands. This color goes well with just about any other color. At a price of $1.00 this is a real steal.

I am very impressed with Ocean blue.
It is a vibrant, shimmery beautiful blue that really makes your eyes pop.
I applied eye primer, nyx milk pencil and then the pigment, it stayed put with no creasing and the colour was fresh and bright all day, I am very impressed.
Great value for money. The only gripe I have is with the silly little bottles they come in. I depotted mine into a 10g sifter jar, no worries.