Prescriptives Cream Blush in Woman

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Mystick is Px's answer to cream blush. Mystick Swivel Cheekcolor has a creamy texture with swift application. Glides on a wash of smooth, dusty color. Layers for sheer to full coverage.
Price: $25
Just roll up the tube, glide on the blush and use fingers or PD cheek cream blush to even it out. It is very pigmented and not sticky at all. Tarte's gel blush is more sticky and the closest in terms of looks would be the Smashbox gel sticks or the Toofaced blush sticks or the Delux blush sticks. It is about the same width and length. It is closest in consistency to NARS blush sticks. The one from Px is more matte and more pigmented and creamier and glides on easier. The color still wears sheer but it is definately heavier than the smashbox gel sticks. It lasted the whole day but did fade a little. WOman is a cool toned dusty pink shade with mauvey undertones. It looked nice on me but I wasnt super excited about it. I like this but since i have the nars, i dont feel like i need this.

on 3/28/2004 12:39:00 AM

I love cream blushes for spring! Woman is a lovely rosy mauve color, looks cool in the tube and smoothes on to a natural, dewy flush. I love it for daytime on the apples of my cheeks. Easy to blend, and it's about what I expect on my oily skin. I've been using this daily since I got it!

EDIT: This is a HG blush for me. Lasts all day and is the perfect pink flush. Very natural, always gets the raves! continued >>

Popular Blush Products