Prescriptives Cream Blush in Woman

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

4.7

on 7/24/2009 10:06:00 PM

Although this has been long discontinued, I felt compelled to come here and write a review, because everyday I put on my woman, I think "Oh, how I love thee". I have looked high and low for the perfect blush for many years now, and none can compare to my Woman. On my pale skin it is the perfect pink/rose blush. I love that it is a cream form because it blends in so well with my foundation and looks so natural. It's easy to apply and lasts all day.
I have stocked up on these, but dread the day that they are all gone or all dried up. I will cry a river and never find a perfect replacement! :) Oh, I love you Woman!

on 3/28/2004 12:39:00 AM

I love cream blushes for spring! Woman is a lovely rosy mauve color, looks cool in the tube and smoothes on to a natural, dewy flush. I love it for daytime on the apples of my cheeks. Easy to blend, and it's about what I expect on my oily skin. I've been using this daily since I got it!

EDIT: This is a HG blush for me. Lasts all day and is the perfect pink flush. Very natural, always gets the raves! continued >>

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have oily skin so I know I should only wear oil-free powder blush, but I love this cream blush. It looks very natural and goes on easily without looking splotchy. My only complaint is that it doesn't last all day, so I have to put a bit of powder blush over it, but other than that it's a great blush.

Popular Blush Products