Prescriptives Cream Blush in Woman

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

on 7/24/2009 10:06:00 PM

Although this has been long discontinued, I felt compelled to come here and write a review, because everyday I put on my woman, I think "Oh, how I love thee". I have looked high and low for the perfect blush for many years now, and none can compare to my Woman. On my pale skin it is the perfect pink/rose blush. I love that it is a cream form because it blends in so well with my foundation and looks so natural. It's easy to apply and lasts all day.
I have stocked up on these, but dread the day that they are all gone or all dried up. I will cry a river and never find a perfect replacement! :) Oh, I love you Woman!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Mystick is Px's answer to cream blush. Mystick Swivel Cheekcolor has a creamy texture with swift application. Glides on a wash of smooth, dusty color. Layers for sheer to full coverage.
Price: $25
Just roll up the tube, glide on the blush and use fingers or PD cheek cream blush to even it out. It is very pigmented and not sticky at all. Tarte's gel blush is more sticky and the closest in terms of looks would be the Smashbox gel sticks or the Toofaced blush sticks or the Delux blush sticks. It is about the same width and length. It is closest in consistency to NARS blush sticks. The one from Px is more matte and more pigmented and creamier and glides on easier. The color still wears sheer but it is definately heavier than the smashbox gel sticks. It lasted the whole day but did fade a little. WOman is a cool toned dusty pink shade with mauvey undertones. It looked nice on me but I wasnt super excited about it. I like this but since i have the nars, i dont feel like i need this.