Marcelle Hydra-C ComplexE Moisturizing Gel-Cream

No Image

3.7

on 4/8/2012 3:10:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I use this for 2 years now and i've never had a problem with it moisturize my skin perfectly and don't make my skin oily . Its a little bit expensive but it last for like 1 years ! I like it because there's an spf 15 in and i moisturize for 24 hours . I don't really like the packagin because if you don,t wash your hand and your face before they coul be bacteria in it but i always put it after my shower so its okay and this packaging left no waste . I reccomend it and i will buy this product again .

on 6/14/2009 3:16:00 PM

I have just starting using this cream about 1 month ago and it might not be enough time for me to give a proper review..but I love this cream!Im another combo skin type and yes,I will repurchase this again.I use the hydra-C line but I also only use this cream at night,after I use the Marcelle cleanser after my shower.It does not break me out,it leaves my skin soft..BUT..this is so far.Maybe upon using this product for awhile,say,3-4 months,my review could change.I hope not:)Im curious to know how it will work in the winter.We shall see:)

on 7/23/2007 8:57:00 AM

This cream has a weird smell even by it being fragrance-free. Does give you a glow but leaves a film and i started to get some pimples with time...Wont repurchase....

on 5/26/2007 6:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I can't wear this product often. Sometimes, my sensitive skin can't stand it. When my cheeks are dry, I put the cream on and it moisturizes my skin. I won't recommend this cream for someone who have a sensitive skin.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This stuff burn like crazy!!!!!
I hate it!

on 7/13/2004 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Excellent product! I've used many different products from more expensive brands such as Clinique and Estee Lauder and this moisturizer has been by far the best for my combination skin. It absorbs very well into my skin and does not cause break outs like others I've tried. Marcelle's entire skin line is very good, and though I am not so fond of their makeup line(especially the colours for their blushes) I will continue to by this moisturizer, especially in the winter!

on 2/5/2004 9:54:00 AM

I cannot use a lot of moisturizers with extra ingredients. This one has been re-purchased many times. It does go on sale. The full price at SDM is $16.95.

It is a gel-cream that absorbs quickly and does not feel greasy. Very soothing feeling after cleansing face.

It is perfume free. The amount of C
is probably not enough for any benefit as 1) it is not stable (glass jar) and I doubt that the amount or % is high enough.

Anyhow this is a basic moisturizer that I can use with no blotchiness or breakouts. It asborbs quickly and does not feel heavy. Suitable for normal to oily skins. Probably not enough moisture for drier skins.

List of ingredients:

Aqua, hydrogenated polyisobutene, polyacrylamide, C13-14 isoparaffin, laureth 7, cyclomethicone, glycerin,
butyrospermum parkii, shea butter,
biosaccharide gum-1, alcohol denat,
propylene glycol, menthyl lactate,
diazolidinyl urea, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, tocopheryl acetate, panthenol, benzophenone-4, triethanolamine, citric acid, idopropynl butylcarbamate, c1 15985, c1 17200

www.marcelle.com