Marcelle Hydra-C ComplexE Moisturizing Gel-Cream

No Image

4.7

on 4/22/2013 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Great product. It's just moisturizing enough for my dry skin and the gel consistency makes it easy to absorb and not greasy. I notice a nice glow to my skin the next morning when I use it, so I've been using almost every night for awhile now. Other than the brightening effect, I haven't noticed other effects but it doesn't promise other effects anyway. It's a great basic face cream! Avoid using in morning though as vitamin C and E will lead to spots under the sun. Packaging is a nice small jar.

I really enjoyed using this product on my skin because it left it soft with a glowing shine... not a shine that I found greasy. The product was not out of this world or anything with an amazing texture but it was okay.. Although I do have to say that the price is outrageous an I do not like the packaging because it is glass and hard to travel with. I don't mind that it is in a pot because I mean who puts on moisturizer without clean hands?

I would not buy this product again because I am looking for a more natural moisturizer because it is much better for your skin to have a natural moisturizer because your skin is the biggest organ in your body.. ya da ya da ya da

When I started to use this product I was not sure how it would turn out. I have combination skin with the tendency to breakout. Ever since I used this product, my skin has cleared up quite a bit, it is a lot more radiant and glows. It is a good moisturizer for my skin in the cold, dry winter months. I have not used it during the summer yet, something to try. I find that this product will work best if your skin is cleaned twice daily and exfoliated at least twice a week. The dead skin cell when not exfoliated prevents the skin from absorbing the moisturizer. So exfoliate according to your skin type. Another note, if your cream smells weird, it maybe an indication that it is over due. I would return it if that is the case, because my cream does not smell like anything.