Marcelle Hydra-C ComplexE Moisturizing Gel-Cream

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
No Image

on 4/19/2010 4:06:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I have sensitive skin, with both a bit of acne on my chin and cheeks and super dry patches on my forehead and around my nose. This product seems to make my skin feel soothed anywhere I apply it. Other moisturizers left a gross film on my skin, but this one doesn't. You also don't need to apply too much to feel it working. I never stuck by a face moisturizer before I bought this.

Marcelle doesn't test on animals and this is really important to me when buying cosmetics.

on 2/5/2004 9:54:00 AM

I cannot use a lot of moisturizers with extra ingredients. This one has been re-purchased many times. It does go on sale. The full price at SDM is $16.95.

It is a gel-cream that absorbs quickly and does not feel greasy. Very soothing feeling after cleansing face.

It is perfume free. The amount of C
is probably not enough for any benefit as 1) it is not stable (glass jar) and I doubt that the amount or % is high enough.

Anyhow this is a basic moisturizer that I can use with no blotchiness or breakouts. It asborbs quickly and does not feel heavy. Suitable for normal to oily skins. Probably not enough moisture for drier skins.

List of ingredients:

Aqua, hydrogenated polyisobutene, polyacrylamide, C13-14 isoparaffin, laureth 7, cyclomethicone, glycerin,
butyrospermum parkii, shea butter,
biosaccharide gum-1, alcohol denat,
propylene glycol, menthyl lactate,
diazolidinyl urea, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, tocopheryl acetate, panthenol, benzophenone-4, triethanolamine, citric acid, idopropynl butylcarbamate, c1 15985, c1 17200

www.marcelle.com