Marcelle Hydra-C ComplexE Moisturizing Gel-Cream

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

3.8

on 12/31/2009 7:45:00 AM

My skin is combination extreme....very oily t-zone and very dry (dehydrated) everywhere else. I bought this to use as a night cream because during the day I can only wear a very strong sunscreen. I needed something to help with fine lines and something to soothe my dry flaky parts so that I could apply foundation in the morning on well hydrated skin.

I've been using this product for a week now and it is doing the job perfectly! It has a nice light feel, no scent, and it absorbs very well. I will buy this again, the price is right 18$ CAD

This is a perfect spring/summer/autumn moisturizer for my combination/oily skin. It's soothing and refreshing and extremely gentle. My face is wonderfully soft in the morning. Even though I have acne-prone skin, I never break out - which is a Marcelle strength anyway. I would definitely buy this gel-cream again.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Beautifully light lotion. Moisturizes and doesnt leave my skin greasy. A definite A+!

on 4/27/2004 5:33:00 PM

This moisturizer contains menthol, which can be extremely irritating. I had to wash it off as soon as I put it on, and immediately returned it. It's definitely not for sensitive skin!