Marcelle Hydra-C ComplexE Moisturizing Gel-Cream

No Image

4.7

on 11/7/2010 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought this cream after I came home from buying the Dior Hydralife Sorbet Creme, I felt a little sick thinking about the price (first time, I think :P) and decided to go to Walmart and return the Dior. I came across this cream and decided that for $13.99 it is worth a try. This cream is absolute love. It moisturizes well, leave a glow and doesn't look shiny at all. My t-zone is particularly prone to getting oily and this moisturizer keeps everything in balance. It serves as a great base for my makeup and another plus is that it sinks in fast. I have noticed my complexion is brighter but I have been using a Vitamin C serum on and off while using this cream too so I'm not sure if it's from the cream alone. As well, I have experiences no irritation or breakouts and my skin is very reactive. I will definitely continue to explore this line!!

Btw this review is for the Hydra-C 24H Moisturizing Gel-cream Dry Skin. I think they are changing the packaging and this is what it says on mine.

on 4/19/2010 4:06:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I have sensitive skin, with both a bit of acne on my chin and cheeks and super dry patches on my forehead and around my nose. This product seems to make my skin feel soothed anywhere I apply it. Other moisturizers left a gross film on my skin, but this one doesn't. You also don't need to apply too much to feel it working. I never stuck by a face moisturizer before I bought this.

Marcelle doesn't test on animals and this is really important to me when buying cosmetics.

on 4/3/2004 4:09:00 PM

Oooh I love this moisturizer.. my friends call me the product queen b/c I own SO many diff't moisturizers.. now I'm hooked on this one. I have combination skin with a tendency to break out. Since I started using the Hydra C-complexe line.. my skin has cleared up complete and is soft and moisturized! Nice texture of the cream.. I just wish it wasn't in a jar.. I hate jars!