H2O Face Oasis Mist

3.1

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium PCA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Gigartina Stellata Extract, Himanthalia Elongata Extract, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Zostera Marina Extract, Sodium Lactate, Allantoin, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-4, Polysorbate 80, Glycerin, Glycine, Alanine, Citric Acid, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Lactic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Triethanolamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.

I think most reviewers want immediate results and that's why it's poorly reviewed. That's been said, I love this especially after reading THE ACTUAL ingredients in it. I just finished my second spray. It sets make-up, primes skin for my moisturizer and protects against environmental pollution. Expensive tho, Definitely repurchasing!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I had this when it first came out and loved how fine the aerosol mist sprayed a cloud of super fine mist droplets into the air. Then they changed the bottle, the fine mist turned into heavier drops, and I hadn't repurchased it until now. Why? Because I just found out they went back to the original fine mist delivery system! Thank goodness because the original was my HG and I never found anything since that could make me forget about it. I don't think this brand is very popular, and honestly nothing else they make interest me very much, but I will come back and back again for this Oasis mist.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

H20 - Face Oasis Mist

Last winter, I became quite obsessed with H20 after I realized that all my friends who have good skin, use this brand ( After a year though, I realized that it was mainly coincidental, and I now much prefer using La Roche Posay.) I ended up buying this product after after H20's Face Oasis Shine Neutralizing Gel completely regulated and controlled my oily skin.

When I came across its description, it sounded heavenly. It claims to rapidly restore skin's moisture balance as water-rich wakame, sea fennel and sea lettuce deeply hydrate and revitalize skin. Multivitamins A, C and E help skin resist daily damage from environmental stress. Aloe and provitamin B soothe and replenish skin for a natural glow.

Sadly, I was quite disappointed by this product. It didn't moisturize particularly well, and it was also quite expensive for what it was! It also left a sticky film on my face after it dried. It hasn't broken me out, but it hasn't done anything good for my skin either.

If you're looking for a hydrating/antioxidant face spray, I recommend La Roche Posay's Thermal Spring Water, which is what I currently use. I won't be repurchasing H20's Face Oasis Mist.

Is a good mist
, it hydrates before the the hydrating gel, it works well together!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It makes me sad seeing so many people disappointed with this, because I *love* it. I tried the travel size before picking up the full size, so I've been using it for a few months now and I think it's a very nice product. I don't know what everyone is expecting with this as it isn't marketed as anything special...just a refreshing mist for your face. But I really enjoy using it as a toner in the mornings. It just makes my skin feel so fresh and moisturized and just look brighter and healthier. It's not harsh and drying like every other toner I've tried and it doesn't break me out at all. And I actually kind of like the smell, very ocean-y and fresh. I don't just mist and leave it sit, but I pat it into my skin (same as I do with makeup setting sprays to take away from the heavy mask-like feeling). I'm not a huge fan of the price tag (I think it was $16.50), but it's a good amount of product that will last me for a long time. Plus I know I like it and I know I'll use it, so it's worth it.

Nice design, great for travel or on the go. Not sure it really gives a burst of moisture but it does have a nice cooling effect. I put I would buy again but really it a maybe.

I was disappointed! Slightly thicker than water but no more refreshing and a LOT more expensive. It did not absorb quickly and really didn't seem to do anything. I have used it daily for about a month.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I'm disappointed in this product. It doesn't feel light like a mist should. I spritz my face with it and I can just feel the product sitting on top of it. It doesn't sink down and it feels a bit damp/stinky to touch all day. Not a nice feeling. I'm pretty surprised I haven't broken out form it yet, considering I usually breakout from using products that just sit heavily on top of my face. I do however like to use this to spritz my brush to wet my eyeshadow before applying. It seems to be the only use I have found for it that doesn't leave me complaining.

I am torn between this product. I love the mist/application of the product. It has a nice spray that provides a really fine mist onto the skin. I like to use this after I am finished with my makeup application (I use mineral makeup) to help set the makeup. It gives a nice glowy look to the skin and my skin doesn't feel parched. However, as the day goes on, my skin feels "coated" and like it can't breathe. I do notice that I breakout sometimes while using this .... I think I'd rather use the Evian mist instead of this - there is an ingredient in this mist that is not agreeing with my sensitive skin ...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

i will always buy it for sure...such a great product.dunno y ppl are not happy with it..i spray it untill my face becomes wet and then leave it to air dry and apply other H2O moisturiser..nobody is gona blv me but yes after using it 2 days when i touched my face to apply foundation it felt really firm and refined...m lovin' it!