Maybelline Forever Metallics - Alloy Red

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I found this discontinued lipstick at Dollar Tree and what a find it is! This is a perfect ruby red metallic that wears well and doesn't travel outside my lipline. It works well with many glosses on top. I'm hoping to score a few more!

on 6/19/2009 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

another dollar buy

I just opened it to look at it and it flew out the tube lol

Its a pretty color but requires lipgloss

on 10/24/2007 5:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this lippie!

It is the perfect shade of deep red!

It has great staying power and stains lips well...

A previous reviewer was right, it does have a texture from the glitter bits, but I don't mind this at all, and it seems to aid its staying power

It has a subtle metallic shine, but is in no way cheap glitter looking.

To tell the truth I first got this for free with a mag, but since then I have repurchased because I loved it so much.

Definiely not your run of the mill red, a great winter or evening colour which makes lips look really delicious.

Highly recomended!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

First off, I love the little tube. This is a good matte blue-red color. My lips do *not* look metallic by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm willing to overlook that because this shade of red looks so good on me. I agree with another reviewer--this bold color with understated eyes looks very classic. I also like to stain my lips with this color and wear lipgloss on top. It stains very well.

on 3/10/2004 7:42:00 PM

I've been lemming this l/s for a while and finally got it, much to my satisfaction. It's not "red" like you would expect, but a beautiful, matte blue-based cranberry shade that brightens my teeth and brings a brilliant spark of bold, sophisticated color to my PPP face. With a smidge of pink blush and clean, classic eyes this creates a sexy old fashioned face that could work on almost anyone.