4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

I really like this lilac shadow. It works very well with my dark brown eyes and hair. I apply it with a brush made for mineral powder shadows, and with primer it lasts all day. I don't like the containe, because I have to tap it onto the back of my hand first, but I didn't take off a lippie because for quality at this price there isn't any reason to complain.

About reviewer (420 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

this is a gorgeous lilac shade with almost a slight bluish sheen to it. It is very flattering on me and I like to put this color on the inner lid and use UD's YDK shadow on the outer lid/crease. It just gives a nice little pop of color. The NYX Ultra Pearl Manias never cease to amaze me! The only thing I do not like about them is the packaging.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

9 years ago

I have this color and I must say it is one of my favorite colors in the NYX collection.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

9 years ago

This eye shadow reminds me of a loose MAC shimmer but much cheaper! I swear it has similar pigment and is finely milled like it too. The packaging is inconvenient and messy. If you're careful you can knock a little in the lid and use a small brush to apply to your lid or cheekbone. I'm in my mid-20's so occasionally I'd like a little shimmer.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

9 years ago

I loveeeee this color! its so shimmery, and gorgious! i bought it last week and have wore it every day since. i cant get enough of it. the packaging sucks though, i had to put it in little bead holders from the dollerama. overall though i love this! just right amount of color and shimmer, and a little goes a long way!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

10 years ago

i love this stuff! sooooo pretty.Its so multi functional! its great as a sheer purple eyeshadow, it looks crazy vibrant when foiled as an eyshadow/eyeliner. the best use ive found for this is to mix it with clear lipgloss. its a gorgeous shimmering pale lavender, which looks great with my pale skin and blonde hair. i was hesitant about it, but soo happy with the results. i also tried mixing this with clear nail polish and had similar results to the lipgloss. great stuff, dirt cheap, gorgeous. what could be better?

About reviewer (81 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

11 years ago

This is a really pretty light purple. Almost sheer. Goes on really well and blends easily.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesGreen

11 years ago

so pretty and soft. looks great with the purple pearl.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Fine

11 years ago

What a cute color! It's very sheer, and barely purple at all, but it's gorgeous. It looks really nice in a sweet girly way paired with UPM white pearl as a highlight color. the packaging sucks, I might depot to a shaker container with a wider opening.

About reviewer (345 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

12 years ago

very pretty light purple. if i ever run out of my Splash shimmers (god forgive) id deff buy this color! its cheap and stays all day w/ out creasing.

About reviewer (734 reviews)

Age30-35