NYX Ultra Pearl Mania (Uploaded by vintagezombie)

4.6

100%
would repurchase
2.3/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/15/2013

I really like this lilac shadow. It works very well with my dark brown eyes and hair. I apply it with a brush made for mineral powder shadows, and with primer it lasts all day. I don't like the containe, because I have to tap it onto the back of my hand first, but I didn't take off a lippie because for quality at this price there isn't any reason to complain.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (420 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Jun/16/2011

this is a gorgeous lilac shade with almost a slight bluish sheen to it. It is very flattering on me and I like to put this color on the inner lid and use UD's YDK shadow on the outer lid/crease. It just gives a nice little pop of color. The NYX Ultra Pearl Manias never cease to amaze me! The only thing I do not like about them is the packaging.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

May/23/2011

I have this color and I must say it is one of my favorite colors in the NYX collection.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Mar/25/2011

This eye shadow reminds me of a loose MAC shimmer but much cheaper! I swear it has similar pigment and is finely milled like it too.
The packaging is inconvenient and messy. If you're careful you can knock a little in the lid and use a small brush to apply to your lid or cheekbone. I'm in my mid-20's so occasionally I'd like a little shimmer.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Sep/23/2010

I loveeeee this color! its so shimmery, and gorgious! i bought it last week and have wore it every day since. i cant get enough of it. the packaging sucks though, i had to put it in little bead holders from the dollerama. overall though i love this! just right amount of color and shimmer, and a little goes a long way!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

Mar/08/2010

i love this stuff! sooooo pretty.Its so multi functional! its great as a sheer purple eyeshadow, it looks crazy vibrant when foiled as an eyshadow/eyeliner. the best use ive found for this is to mix it with clear lipgloss. its a gorgeous shimmering pale lavender, which looks great with my pale skin and blonde hair. i was hesitant about it, but soo happy with the results. i also tried mixing this …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (81 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Jun/29/2009

This is a really pretty light purple. Almost sheer. Goes on really well and blends easily.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesGreen

Jun/25/2009

so pretty and soft. looks great with the purple pearl.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Fine

Aug/04/2008

What a cute color! It's very sheer, and barely purple at all, but it's gorgeous. It looks really nice in a sweet girly way paired with UPM white pearl as a highlight color. the packaging sucks, I might depot to a shaker container with a wider opening.

About reviewer (345 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Jun/05/2008

very pretty light purple. if i ever run out of my Splash shimmers (god forgive) id deff buy this color! its cheap and stays all day w/ out creasing.

About reviewer (734 reviews)

Age30-35