Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam

Shiseido  White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam

3.9

Water, Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Dipropylene Glycol, Lauric Acid, PEG-60 Gyceryl Isostearate, PEG-32, PEG-6, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Fragrance, Trisodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Limonene, Serine, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Tocopherol

THIS CLEANSER BURNED THE CRAP OUTA MY SKIN. Omg I used it once and was so red and irritated and my face felt like it was on fire so I cleansed again with my normal cleanser to calm it down and it felt worse. Ahhhhh plus I got a huge zit under the surface on my cheek the next morning. So scary around my eyes still burns when I wash my face even with spectro gel days later. I hope it stops soon !

on 4/28/2016 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Foams well with a tiny amount so the product would last a long time which makes it economical to use but it stripped my combo-oily skin. Will not repurchase.

To Read all 150 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/30/2016 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been searching for this cleanser my whole life. Luckily, my TJ MAXX carries some high end products, and this brightening cleansing foam happened to be there for 12 bucks. The smell is similar to YSL products, clean. The lather and foam is awesome. It only requires a small amount. Easy to rinse. My skin is prone to eruptions, and cystic acne. I have used daily for 2 weeks. Not a blemish has appeared. Even if I cant find it again for 12 dollars, I like it so much, I will be willing to pay full price to replace it. One thing I will say, if you have dry skin you may feel a little tight after using. Maybe a good serum will help.

on 6/12/2015 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've read many reviews of this product, and people have cautioned it causes breakout. Not sure if they should be believed because each skin is different, I decided to give it a try. Now I have more breakout than ever, exactly what others cautioned. I will return the product tomorrow. I should have listened to other people's reviews and warnings. I don't recommend the product because it can cause breakout. It's also very drying. My skin started flaking, even though I moisturize twice daily.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this cleanser it minimizes breakouts brightens my complexion and definitely gets EVERYTHING off of my face lol. If you don't appreciate a cleanser that will make your skin squeaky clean then this one might not be for you. I always notice a difference after about a week of using it that my skin is much brighter. Shiseido in general is just a really amazing line my mother told me about it a few years ago so I decided to try it and have yet to be let down. The only con I would say about this cleanser is the price its quite hefty. Im in Canada and its about 50 bucks plus tax. So sometimes to save money I just use the pure Shiseido cleanser but it doesnt have the brightening affect that I like yet.

on 11/25/2014 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I was unimpressed with this Shiseido foam. It cleans like any other of their cleansers. Not worth the price.

on 10/17/2014 12:25:00 AM

I was using the original skincare line to take off makeup, gentle, foamy

recently i had a bad reaction from YSL foundation and was on medication - scared to use anything...but i ran out of option.

Tried this one because i still have a bit in the tube ---wow no reaction!!!!!

Loved it - will purchase again

on 3/29/2014 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this product as part of the range after having been talked into it by the salesperson. It does the job, but do i really need an expensive face wash which will be on my face less than a minute before its washed off... No.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Let me preface this by saying I have NEVER used a face wash that didn't leave my skin feeling tight. My skin is oily, dehydrated and sensitive, I've really had the worst luck.
This cleanser is very gentle and you only need a tiny amount to clean your face. I noticed my blemishes are slowly fading, I think the cleanser is helping a lot! I will be buying it again when I run out of my travel set :)

on 3/19/2014 4:02:00 PM

I have oily skin, and this product left my face feeling much too dry and and tight. The second time I used this, my skin became irritated. I haven't used it since, but it's been a week and my skin is still dehydrated and very sensitive. I have never had sensitive skin until now. I would not reccommend this product to anyone. The rest of the set was useless as well.