AmLactin Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion

Filtered by eye Color : Black age: 19-24
AmLactin Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion
Daily Moisturizing Body LotionAmlactin MeDaily Moisturizing Body Lotion

2.5

Amlactin is the best solution I've found for keratosis pilaris so far. Although I still have a lot of bumps, they have lessened considerably with daily use of amlactin.

Two things I don't like about this product: It smells strange and makes my skin feel sticky. I assume that the stickiness is from the product pulling moisture to my skin, but it feels like I'm in very humid weather.

on 1/30/2004 5:07:00 AM

This is a fragrance free moisturizing body lotion targeted for rough, dry skin. My skin is not rough but it is very dry and there are some scars from ingrown hair. This moisturizing lotion is not moisturizing enough and my legs still itch from time to time. Even though this can lightened scar but took a very very long while. I will not repuchase for the following 3 reasons: took so long to lighten scar, not moisturizing enough, fragrance free (I like using good smelling product on my body). Find it a pain to finish the bottle.

Ingredients: Water, Lactic Acid neutralized with Ammonium Hydroxide, Light Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Laureth-4, Polyoxyl 40 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Methyl and Propyl Parabens (Preservatives) and Methylcellulose continued >>

Popular Lotions / Creams