AmLactin 12%

AmLactin 12%Amlactin MeAmLactin 12%

1 review

on 5/3/2017 5:56:00 PM

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

This product has transformed my skin completely. I have had chronic dry, scaly, flaky skin on my body with rough patches on my knees and elbows my entire life. After using this for a week, I could see the difference in my skin. After a few months of use, I felt like I had entirely new skin. I use this on my body daily after I shower, and it has moisturized my dry scaly skin. Previously I had only had partial luck with thick heavy creams, so I was skeptical about this lighter weight lotion producing results, but it works!

Pros:
Moisturizes and eliminates dry scaly skin like no other product
Improves skin texture from scaly and flaky to soft, smooth and even
Reduces body acne

Cons:
The scent is pretty awful, it dissipates but takes some time to get used to. It sometimes creates a weird earthy sour smell in combination with citrus fragrance notes.
On the driest days of winter, I still have to layer on a thicker body butter over top of this thinner lotion. I've tried the Amlactin cream formulation and it just doesn't sink in and have the same effect as using 2 separate products

Popular Lotions / Creams