AmLactin 12%

AmLactin 12%
AmLactin 12%Amlactin MeAmLactin 12%

3.5

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral

I bought this because I have KP and was hoping this would help me get rid of it. I have a mild/moderate case on my upper arms and mild on my upper thighs.
Unfortunately this did nothing for my KP. I bought the big bottle at Costco and I used it 1-2x everyday, for over a month. My KP is still there while the bottle is empty. I'm so disappointed, I really hope to find something to get rid of my KP.
It's ok as just a moisturizer. My skin is not very dry, so most body lotions are enough for me.

on 10/24/2007 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Yes, it smells bed, but it's not like it's a surprise. You know what the product is before you buy it. I've used this product for a few years but found my favorite use for it after moving to the pacific northwest from southern California. I discovered it hurt like hell to shave my legs in winter/cold weather, so I started putting Amlactin on them before going to bed then shaved in the shower in the morning. Problem solved. I also rub it into my feet and cover in socks while I sleep, sometimes with Bag Balm too. I've tried it on my hands but they get too raw. This will surely vary, depending on your climate. In an area with more humidity, I imagine it would be fabulous.

Popular Lotions / Creams