AmLactin 12%

AmLactin 12%
AmLactin 12%Amlactin MeAmLactin 12%

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I break out on my chest and back and this stuff really clears it up. The only problem i have is it doesnt smell that great but for smooth skin I think ill deal with it. I put it on my face too and it seems to smooth my skin up .

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral

I bought this because I have KP and was hoping this would help me get rid of it. I have a mild/moderate case on my upper arms and mild on my upper thighs.
Unfortunately this did nothing for my KP. I bought the big bottle at Costco and I used it 1-2x everyday, for over a month. My KP is still there while the bottle is empty. I'm so disappointed, I really hope to find something to get rid of my KP.
It's ok as just a moisturizer. My skin is not very dry, so most body lotions are enough for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This body cream is amazing! As its name states, it contains 12% lactic acid. After just a few uses, my skin is very soft and smooth! This is a no-nonsense product inside and out. The packaging is very plain; it comes in a typical drugstore-looking tube. Also, the cream itself is color and fragrance free, which makes it great for people like me who are sensitive to those types of things. I HIGHLY recommend this product for dry skin!

on 10/24/2007 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Yes, it smells bed, but it's not like it's a surprise. You know what the product is before you buy it. I've used this product for a few years but found my favorite use for it after moving to the pacific northwest from southern California. I discovered it hurt like hell to shave my legs in winter/cold weather, so I started putting Amlactin on them before going to bed then shaved in the shower in the morning. Problem solved. I also rub it into my feet and cover in socks while I sleep, sometimes with Bag Balm too. I've tried it on my hands but they get too raw. This will surely vary, depending on your climate. In an area with more humidity, I imagine it would be fabulous.

Popular Lotions / Creams