AmLactin Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion

AmLactin Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion
Daily Moisturizing Body LotionAmlactin MeDaily Moisturizing Body Lotion

4.7

on 9/20/2013 12:52:00 PM

I have very bad acne and this does not break my face out it helps control breakouts . it has also faded my post hyperpigmentation from previous acne marks ! and improved my skin tone . if your just starting start slow then use daily. it is lactic acid lotion after all . I will buy this again

on 5/6/2012 7:25:00 PM

I swear by this lotion! I had really bad bumps on my legs that would never go away but once I started using this lotion they cleared up in 2 weeks! My skin is soft, and most importantly bump free! If you happen to stop using the product the bumps will occur again and take another 2 weeks to go away. That's the only problem with this lotion but other than that works like a charm!

on 4/10/2012 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

My dermatologist reccomended amlactin to me for hyperpigmentation on my arms due to bug bites. I would give the product a 5 if I could use it everywhere but I can't. (I'll get to that later)

Amlactin is a decent moisturizer. I find Aveeno to be superior in that regard but as product that reduces hyperpigmentation and clears dark marks, it's absolutely amazing. I have brown skin and this has worked so quickly to fade the marks on my arms that I tried it on my face but soon realized that it was too greasy for that. I also cannot use it on my feet as it does not moisturize as well as I would like.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I think AmLactin does help my KP, but the lactic acid is too harsh for me to use it alone all over my face. I use it to moisturize my t-zone, no problem, but if I use it by itself on my cheeks, they feel tight and start flaking. I want to use AmLactin on my cheeks, though, because that's where my KP is. So what I do is first apply AmLactin, then apply some other moisturizer (like Cetaphil). It seems to decrease my KP and keep my skin soft. Don't expect a miracle, though.

on 3/13/2009 1:46:00 AM

I was told by my derm that this was the best thing to clear up KP. So I've been using it for a week now and I already can tell a huge difference in my skin. My KP is less red and my skin is much, much softer. Also, I suffer from moderate acne and I am using this as my moisturizer in the morning and on the nights when I need a break from my topical gel (DuAc). I use this after cleansing with a PanOxyl 10 bar (which are AMAZING, btw)... It stings and makes me a bit red, but it moisturizes and my skin always looks a lot better in the morning. Its exfoliating my skin nicely and for that I am so grateful, because having acne and dry skin is absolutley the worst. It doesn't make me any more oily than usual and I can use a sunscreen with it too. So overall, its cheap for the amount of things you can use it for. My only complaint is that the bottle is pretty big, so instead of carrying it around in my makeup bag I just put a bit of it in a smaller spare bottle and now its much more convienant.

i have keratosis pilaris on my upper arms, calf, and basically all over my body but not to severe in these places (not red).

could someone tell me how much to use and how long it would be until i see results?

i think i get itchy from this lotion, but i am not sure yet. it might just be the kp. it doesn't smell that bad, it doesn't smell good but it is tolerable, so for those who are complaining about it...pretty sad.

how well does it work for the kp? no bumps/redness at all? or just diminished?

I found out about this product on here and I've been using it for my skin condition on my legs. I am not sure if it's KP or folliculitus or dermatitus. I get horrible itchy skin and severe bumps, redness. This stuff seems to control it. My legs aren't perfect but I would say 80% improvement. The bottle from Costco is a great price. I also use PC 2% which works about the same but is too expensive.

Popular Lotions / Creams