AmLactin Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 19-24
AmLactin Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion
Daily Moisturizing Body LotionAmlactin MeDaily Moisturizing Body Lotion

4.5

After a ton of researching on the internet, I came across this lotion to help me with the small bumps on my upper arms (keratosis pilaris). This lotion works so well! I used it for about 2 weeks like everyone else and I immediately saw the results. I now have smooth upper arms, super smooth! I totally recommend this!

on 6/30/2004 12:06:00 PM

**Update** After 6 weeks of using this lotion (I'm still on the original bottle!) it seems to have lost its effectiveness. A few small bumps reappeared. It's still better than if I hadn't used the lotion - but I'm going to ask the derm if he recs something different.** I bought this to soothe mild KP. I actually tried to buy Lac-Hydrin 12% based on P'ville reviews, but that is prescription whereas AmLactin is OTC (but you still have to ask the pharmacist for it). Kinda pricey, $18 for a medium sized bottle. Regardless, I am VERY happy with the results. I saw significant improvement within a week (applying twice a day), and now three weeks later, I don't have a bump in sight. I did not notice any fragrance to the lotion. The only downside is that the lotion feels sticky, and doesn't ever really dry (due to the humectant properties). A small price to pay for pretty skin. Symptoms are reduced to nearly nothing, but the KP is not treated, so I will continue re-purchasing.