Mary Kay Luscious Color Lipsticks

No Image

4.3

on 4/21/2005 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like the two lipsticks I have - Juicy Peach and a light shimmery pink one (forget the name). They aren't drying and smell nice. I would only buy MK lipsticks from this line because the regular line is too dry for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I agree with the previous reviewers when they said that these lipsticks are better than the regular MK lipstick but these are still drying and colors are just ok. All of these limited lip colors are shimmery in a heavy-handed way. They all smell like the MK lip gloss so cake-like and very good but after wearing these for 4 hours my lips felt extra dry and when I reapplied, my lips looked old and wrinkled. Not worth searching out on E-bay or through a consultant cause the colors will not rock your world.

on 1/27/2004 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Well, i am a consultant, and though i do love the other lipsticks, these are far better. I'm sending emails to the company about this, bc i think all the lipsticks should be so good!!!

I love this lipstick formulation. It is sheer, glossy, and leaves a slight stain. I ordered 4 shades. I hope Mary Kay keeps this modern unique lipstick around for a long time!

on 1/23/2004 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Most of the make up I use is Mary Kay. Not a consultant, just like the products. However, the regular signature lipsticks can be so drying - this, though, this is the best of the best. Moisture. Staying Power. Great colors, although I wish they would come out with more! I hope good old MK figures out that this is better than her other lipstick and changes the formulation. Wonder how I could get the message out there to her??

on 1/23/2004 9:17:00 AM

A wonderful moisturizing formula from Mary Kay. I love their regular lipstiks but the luscious color are just plain better! Moisturizing with a nice sheen to them. I have juicy peach which is a light shimmery peach shade. Great alone or over a liner. Works great under lipglosses as well. I just ordered 2 more and cannot wait to try them!

on 1/7/2004 9:39:00 PM

Early rave for this limited-edition, new formula lipstick from Mary Kay!! (NOT a consultant!!!) The formula seems great...a kind of stain effect, very moisturizing with a satin finish. The three colors I ordered are just brilliant in my opinion...plush violet looks very dark but is a beautiful grapey stain, whipped berries is a stunning metallic berry/mauve? that is a great YLBB on me! And lastly, juicy peach is a gorgeous light peachy bronze. Great colors, great formula, we'll see how the wear is and update!UPDATE: colors beautiful, but the berry and peach ones ended up not working with my coloring. Still love the plush violet though, and the formula is nice.