SKII Facial Treatment Clear Lotion

4.2

Water, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene GlycoI, Cellulose Gum, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, PEG-150, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My skin took to a disastrous turn after returning from my holiday trip, was practically at desperate ends , chance upon a sample of this lotion for 8.90 Sing dollar on portal lazada and decided to give it a try as is at a very reasonable price.
Was skeptical at first however after using for a mere few days i realise there is a noticeable difference in my skin , my skin took for a healthy turn n look clearer and brighter my previous scar seems to be fading. Will definitely repurchase it again once finish. Have tried various lotion and SKII though a bit pricey is worth for the repurchase.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Have not tried this alone but when used with SKII treatment essence it makes my pores look smaller and increased the redness reducing/skin tone improvements of the essence. I apply this just prior to using the treatment essence with a cotton pad. I would like to repurchase but at $95CAD for 160ml this isn't cheap. It is cheaper than the Treatment Essence but I feel that the essence works better alone than this would especially considering I like a toner product geared more towards acne prone skin for my breakouts (currently using Andalou naturals willow bark toner). Put as a would repurchase since I would if money was not a consideration.

Clean the impurities of the skin. Works well for my untamed combination skin, especially after long hours outdoor activities

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

i have been putting this on a cotton pad and laying this on my skin after i cleanse and tone. i take a few minutes to go around my face and lay this on for a few seconds... over and over again until the pad goes dry! this one difference in my nighttime routine has changed the way my face looks in the morning... in a good way! my face looks refreshed and youthful... more radiant and glowing. i've used many difference essence but this one really stands out and delivers. i will repurchase when i run out. i just noticed that costco is now carrying this product. it's pricey but will last a long time and definitely make a good difference to your skin.
update: i've moved on to other expensive essence/toners and forgot about this one... then rediscovered it and fell in love once again! this one is really super good... i think i'll stick with this from now on!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I hated this toner so much I gave it away.

I bought this along with the rest of the SKII line (I spent over $1000 on this line, to give it the benefit of the doubt).

Normally, if I wear a face full of makeup, even with a make up remover and cleanser, I get a tiny amount of residual make up. After I used this, time and time again, there would be absolutely nothing on my cotton pad. My skin looks nice and clean and fresh, but that is where it ends.

Basically it's a nice step in between the cleanser and essence. It has the same liquid consistency as the essence.

I definitely would not repurchase this. There are plenty of $10 toners that actually do the job, at a fraction of the price.

Leaves my skin clear and radiant. Doesn't break me out

I added this to my skin care routine a month ago and I have absolutely no regrets!! Prior to this I was using the FTE on its own for 6 months, and whilst it did bring all the positive results from the FTE alone, once the lotion was added in the results were even better! My skin became smoother and the FTE was absorbed a lot more quicker compared to before. It IS very pricey for what is essentially a lotion, but because it delivers what I want, I will continue to purchase. Plus, a bottle of this (in the 215mL, just like the FTE) is bound to last a couple of months (my last FTE lasted me 15 weeks!) so cost-per-use is definitely justified to me!

My skin becomes a little red whenever I use this, return to normal after awhile. Didn't see any significant result after a bottle, I feel that this product is useless if you are using a toner. SKII treatment essence works great, don't waste money on this.

A great toner , but it has to be use with the essence so you can really see the difference !

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Of all my SKII products, this is one of the products I cant live without. Its a great after cleanser for makeup and cleans my face. It also together with Facial treatment essence cured my sebbhoreic dermatitis condition on my face. This is with a great relief as I was using a steroid cream previously to keep it in control which is not good for me long term. Am glad SKII helped with this.