SKII Facial Treatment Clear Lotion

4.2

Water, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene GlycoI, Cellulose Gum, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, PEG-150, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This has a cumulative effect. The first week I didn’t notice a difference but now after using it every morning for more than 6 wks my skin has become brighter, softer more even toned balanced pores smaller and glowing. It’s summer and my combo acne prone skin can’t handle moisturizers, this toner allows me to skip moisturizer. Ive also experienced less breakouts while Using this. just wish it wasn’t so darn exepensive. ;(

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

It's one of my best toners. It helps brightening the skin, reducing dark spots and also clear up all severe breakouts. I do love this product. I already bought 4 times and I still will repurchase this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this acid toner. I've been looking for a gentle acid toner that does the job and this one takes the cake. It doesn't break out my sensitive acne prone combo skin and just takes away every trace of dirt. It gently exfoliates my skin and gives glow. also doesn't sting but its pricey. here's my detailed review https://brushstrokesandlullabies.blogspot.com/2017/09/the-great-sk-ii-facial-treatment-clear.html

Initially, I found this way too expensive and wasteful to just apply from a cotton pad. So I decided to mix it into my creams on my Palm before applying both onto my face together. It’s been working out really great! Less wasteful, and the product gets to steep into my face :) Applying cream on its own feels too heavy for me sometimes so this is a wonderful discovery for me!

I love this toner very much despite its expensive price! I'm in my 2nd 230ml bottle now, really love how this toner able to remove my makeup residue and dirt in my face. Will continue use again until i find the substitute with cheaper price. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My skin took to a disastrous turn after returning from my holiday trip, was practically at desperate ends , chance upon a sample of this lotion for 8.90 Sing dollar on portal lazada and decided to give it a try as is at a very reasonable price.
Was skeptical at first however after using for a mere few days i realise there is a noticeable difference in my skin , my skin took for a healthy turn n look clearer and brighter my previous scar seems to be fading. Will definitely repurchase it again once finish. Have tried various lotion and SKII though a bit pricey is worth for the repurchase.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Have not tried this alone but when used with SKII treatment essence it makes my pores look smaller and increased the redness reducing/skin tone improvements of the essence. I apply this just prior to using the treatment essence with a cotton pad. I would like to repurchase but at $95CAD for 160ml this isn't cheap. It is cheaper than the Treatment Essence but I feel that the essence works better alone than this would especially considering I like a toner product geared more towards acne prone skin for my breakouts (currently using Andalou naturals willow bark toner). Put as a would repurchase since I would if money was not a consideration.

Clean the impurities of the skin. Works well for my untamed combination skin, especially after long hours outdoor activities

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

i have been putting this on a cotton pad and laying this on my skin after i cleanse and tone. i take a few minutes to go around my face and lay this on for a few seconds... over and over again until the pad goes dry! this one difference in my nighttime routine has changed the way my face looks in the morning... in a good way! my face looks refreshed and youthful... more radiant and glowing. i've used many difference essence but this one really stands out and delivers. i will repurchase when i run out. i just noticed that costco is now carrying this product. it's pricey but will last a long time and definitely make a good difference to your skin.
update: i've moved on to other expensive essence/toners and forgot about this one... then rediscovered it and fell in love once again! this one is really super good... i think i'll stick with this from now on!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I hated this toner so much I gave it away.

I bought this along with the rest of the SKII line (I spent over $1000 on this line, to give it the benefit of the doubt).

Normally, if I wear a face full of makeup, even with a make up remover and cleanser, I get a tiny amount of residual make up. After I used this, time and time again, there would be absolutely nothing on my cotton pad. My skin looks nice and clean and fresh, but that is where it ends.

Basically it's a nice step in between the cleanser and essence. It has the same liquid consistency as the essence.

I definitely would not repurchase this. There are plenty of $10 toners that actually do the job, at a fraction of the price.