Quo Lip duo in Peace/Harmony

No Image

on 7/10/2004 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i did manage to get this on sale for $5 regular $15ish. i love the colors and the coverage plus the light gloss like feel.

on 2/9/2004 2:18:00 PM

Beautiful and so soft! Bye bye lipstick, if you ask me. I don't think I'll ever use anything else than QUO on my lips again. I also have a gloss duo in Merlot Glaze but unfortunately it's not reviewed here and even more unfortunate: it was a limited edition! My lips get dry and they peel whenever I put lipstick on; Quo's products give me more moisture and they're just so beautiful and dewy... Great product, good packaging, amazing value.

on 8/31/2001 4:37:00 PM

These lip duos are really nice. They have two lipglosses, one slightly shimmery and darker, the other one more shimmery and sheerer... Beautiful very natural lip colors, your lips but better. These are nice, and quite affordable as well!

Fabulous lippie.

You get a deep plum lipcolor and a neutral shimmery gloss in one product. Wear the gloss over the lipcolor and the end effect is absolutley gorgeous, the gloss tones down the plum color. Of course there is nothing wrong with wearing the lipcolor or the gloss individually!

Popular Lips Products