The Body Shop Papaya Bath & Shower Gel

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

4.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Carica Papaya Seed Oil, Fragrance, Limonene, Benzophenone-4, Hexyl Cinnamal, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Citronellol, Caramel, Orange 4, Red 33.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The Body Shop gels used to be drying for me, but I found out that they dry my body when I use a sponge, but when I use them with my hands they are actually quite moisturizing. But I still apply some lotion after my showers anyway. However, when I use a sponge I end up using less product...it runs out quicker when I use my hands I guess. I'm not sure how to explain it. It's still a really great product that lasts a long time.

I also found that I prefer this scent to the floral ones. I definitely want to try some more TBS shower gels now.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Smells just like a fresh, juicy papaya would. Cleans well, and is not harsh on skin. Love!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is my absolute favourite shower gel. The scent is lightly floral - not supposed to be the scent of the fruit, but rather, the flower, and it's absolutely divine. A small bottle lasts a long time, and it's very moisturizing. Picks me up when I'm feeling down, so much so that I got a little addicted to bathing with this gel!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The Body Shop's 'papaya' shower gel is the second best in the series after 'satsuma.'