The Body Shop Papaya Bath & Shower Gel

Filtered by skin type : Combination

3.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Carica Papaya Seed Oil, Fragrance, Limonene, Benzophenone-4, Hexyl Cinnamal, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Citronellol, Caramel, Orange 4, Red 33.

Normally not a big fan of showergels from The Body Shop since the scents are too artificial but this one smells soooooo good. It didn't leave my skin feeling dry nor very moisturized so it's just a basic showergel - however the scent didn't irritate my skin and the scent is not too overpowering on the skin afterwards which is a big plus for me.

The showergel is more a summer/holiday showergel for me so i will probably buy it again - if i'm going on a holiday etc.

This is one of the better smelling shower gels I had and in TBS. I find it refreshing after using it, so I tend to use it when I'm tired in the noon. However, it doesnt give the the moisturising factor that I need, and I dont feel as clean compared to my Dove shower gel.

This stuff smells SO good. I really don't need any other reason to have it. It cleanses and lathers well, and I don't find it to be drying like a few others have said. Great stuff!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The Body Shop gels used to be drying for me, but I found out that they dry my body when I use a sponge, but when I use them with my hands they are actually quite moisturizing. But I still apply some lotion after my showers anyway. However, when I use a sponge I end up using less product...it runs out quicker when I use my hands I guess. I'm not sure how to explain it. It's still a really great product that lasts a long time.

I also found that I prefer this scent to the floral ones. I definitely want to try some more TBS shower gels now.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is just an alright product for me. I really like the smell which isn't extremely strong, but it doesn't do a whole lot for moisturizing.

i dont find the BS shower gels very moisturising and they lather a lot as well which i dont like because i find it more drying .the smell is really nice and i like how u can use it as a bubble bath.i will stick to palmolive shower milks they are lovely and much cheaper

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Nice shower gel, but it didn't really bowl me over. It smells nice, but it's not particularly moisturizing.

Love,love, love this shower gel. It does not irritate my sensitive skin or leave a wierd film on it, like some other gels. It leaves me clean and soft, and smelling lightly of fresh, tropical papaya. After showering, the bath smells so good for a couple hours. This gel smells good enough to eat. It is my staple shower gel and absolute favorite....

I love Body Shop shower gels. This one is no exception. I want the whole collection in this scent. It smells really really good. I think it would compliment Escada Island Kiss really nicely as there is a prominent papaya note in there.

I love it at first cos' it smells sooo nice. But unfortunately, it cause my normallu pimpleless back to break out. Once I stop using this, the break out clears too.