The Body Shop Papaya Bath & Shower Gel

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Carica Papaya Seed Oil, Fragrance, Limonene, Benzophenone-4, Hexyl Cinnamal, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Citronellol, Caramel, Orange 4, Red 33.

Normally not a big fan of showergels from The Body Shop since the scents are too artificial but this one smells soooooo good. It didn't leave my skin feeling dry nor very moisturized so it's just a basic showergel - however the scent didn't irritate my skin and the scent is not too overpowering on the skin afterwards which is a big plus for me.

The showergel is more a summer/holiday showergel for me so i will probably buy it again - if i'm going on a holiday etc.

This is one of the better smelling shower gels I had and in TBS. I find it refreshing after using it, so I tend to use it when I'm tired in the noon. However, it doesnt give the the moisturising factor that I need, and I dont feel as clean compared to my Dove shower gel.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I got this on clearance at The Body Shop for $4, which I assume means it's being discontinued. That's a shame, because it smells GREAT and like all other Body Shop shower gels, cleanses and softens wonderfully. I may go back to stock up before it's all gone. The scent isn't as strong as some of the other washes-- maybe that's why it's being discontinued, because it's great otherwise.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The Body Shop gels used to be drying for me, but I found out that they dry my body when I use a sponge, but when I use them with my hands they are actually quite moisturizing. But I still apply some lotion after my showers anyway. However, when I use a sponge I end up using less product...it runs out quicker when I use my hands I guess. I'm not sure how to explain it. It's still a really great product that lasts a long time.

I also found that I prefer this scent to the floral ones. I definitely want to try some more TBS shower gels now.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love The Body Shop shower gels. They lather great, clean well, and don't leave any residue. Some reviewers mentioned that they found them to be drying, but I don't think that's the case at all. The papaya scent smells absolutely delicious and juicy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Smells just like a fresh, juicy papaya would. Cleans well, and is not harsh on skin. Love!

Nice one! This fruity scent isnt too overpowering, smells just right and comforting. Foams up well and dosent strip my skin off moisture. Yum Yum

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Papaya is now my favorite Body Shop shower gel. I got this as part of a gift pack and just finished using the entire bottle. It smells fresh and fruity, but the fruity is not overdone. The scent is wonderful and lasts a little while but doesn't compete with my fragrance spray which is not fruity at all. This gel lathers wonderfully and does not leave any residue.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is my absolute favourite shower gel. The scent is lightly floral - not supposed to be the scent of the fruit, but rather, the flower, and it's absolutely divine. A small bottle lasts a long time, and it's very moisturizing. Picks me up when I'm feeling down, so much so that I got a little addicted to bathing with this gel!

Love,love, love this shower gel. It does not irritate my sensitive skin or leave a wierd film on it, like some other gels. It leaves me clean and soft, and smelling lightly of fresh, tropical papaya. After showering, the bath smells so good for a couple hours. This gel smells good enough to eat. It is my staple shower gel and absolute favorite....