The Body Shop Papaya Bath & Shower Gel

Filtered by age: 36-43

4.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Carica Papaya Seed Oil, Fragrance, Limonene, Benzophenone-4, Hexyl Cinnamal, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Citronellol, Caramel, Orange 4, Red 33.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I got this on clearance at The Body Shop for $4, which I assume means it's being discontinued. That's a shame, because it smells GREAT and like all other Body Shop shower gels, cleanses and softens wonderfully. I may go back to stock up before it's all gone. The scent isn't as strong as some of the other washes-- maybe that's why it's being discontinued, because it's great otherwise.

I just finished a mini bottle of this. TBS is great for selling small sizes so you can sample the product without a huge commitment. I think I will repurchase the larger size. I really, really liked it. The scent was gorgeous, lighty and tropical fruity. It smelled of papaya, guava, passion fruit. It wasn't as strongly scented as the satsuma, which I can tire of quickly. It had a very nice lather, too, but it rinsed clean. Some shower gels are thick and sticky and don't rinse off well. I don't like that. This one is a pretty peachy color, too. Looks nice in the shower. Very nice shower gel. Makes you feel like you're taking a shower in Tahiti.