Korres Vanilla Cinnamon Body Water

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

4.3

on 8/2/2005 10:44:00 AM

When I first sprayed this on at Sephora, I was instantly amazed, it spelled great. Usually most fragrances and body sprays smell like alcohol at first, not the one (could be because its only 50% alcohol content. I love the way this stuff smells, I can't stop smelling myself, I think its sooo sexy. It not overpowering or too "foody". The packaging is alittle strange though, very long and narrow, made out of glass, I keep knocking it over on my dresser. The size isnt very large and its a tad expensive just for a body spray, other than that..its a great scent.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I like this scent; on me it is a red-hot cinnamon, no hint of vanilla. This is a spicy cinnamon, not buttery like "Cinnabon's." I purchased this at Sephora for $35.00; it came with the body water, shower gel, and a body lotion, which definitely helps with the staying power, as that is not so great (what do you expect from a product with the word "water" in it??). Funny--claims to be a natural product, yet comes in a cheapy plastic spritz bottle. $18.00 for the body water alone.

on 1/8/2005 6:01:00 PM

It does smell strongly of cinnamon at first but I definetely detect some warmer notes of vanilla. This is a beautiful smell and I like it MUCH more than I thought I would. The drydown gets even sweeter too! Great product!

Popular Fragrances