KORRES Natural Products Vanilla Cinnamon Body Water

No Image

3.7

This creamy vanilla cinnamon is warm and addictive and my skin still smells of it the morning after i apply it afte my evening bath. A word of CAUTION: this is potentially irritating. my skin, not at all sensitive when it comes to fragrances (even essential oils applied neat), reacted to this with a brief (2hr.) rash when i first sprayed it. I learned to circumvent this by first applying the lotion in the like scent, which provides a barrier against the higher cinnamon concentration in the body water.

on 1/6/2004 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I carry this around almost everyday. It is a bright, fresh rendition of vanilla and cinnamon, and layers well with L'Occitane Vanilla. I spray it on around thrice a day, because it's far from a tenacious scent. Using it after the matching body milk helps a lot, though. This gets a major rave from me.

on 9/3/2004 11:14:00 AM

Korres Vanilla Cinnamon body water is a simple light, sweet, spicy fragrance/toner blending cinnamon, vanilla, & wood. Many years ago I used to date a boy from Thessaloniki and his mother would send him care packages from Greece of these amazing cinnamon, honey cookies (I think they're called melamakarona?). On my skin Korres Vanilla Cinnamon body water smelled but *exactly* like that! I haven't had one in over a decade and the scent triggered a strong, sudden, nice memory. It smells great in the bottle, more cinnamony & less woody than the Vanilla Cinnamon body wash, which I love. Sadly, it's decidedly too sweet & foody for me to wear. I think, however, this fragrance would be a real winner for those who enjoy the notes involved and don't mind baked goods scents. It's also worth noting that unlike the other Korres body waters, it lasts for hours.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this one, but instead of a warm bakery cinnamon, I got a red-hots spicy cinnamon, with barely any vanilla. Plus, it's expensive for a body spray that really doesn't last long after you apply it.

on 11/3/2004 1:15:00 PM

BAD NEWS!!! It smelled so good, I'm so sad. I was hoping I'd get the moisturizing effects in a perfume that would match my Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1... Too bad I just sprayed it on my neck and shoulders and now I'm all RED and BLOTCHY, burning and itchy!!! :( Dammit.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

i really love this scent but it doesnt even last a few hours. What a disappointment! This is a great cinnamon scent with just a hint of vanilla. At first the cinnamon is really spicy but it dries down to a sweet scent this isnt overpowering. Online they say this is "Half perfume, half toner, this ultimate all-day body care spray has the insitent woody pulsation of Cinnamon that counterpoints the Vanilla sweetness. The multimineral combination of Sodium, Magnesium, Zinc and Manganese works to restore energy to skin cells. Provitamin B5 in combination with powerful moisturizing ingredients, which are naturally present in the skinís Natural Moisturising Factor (NMF), provide the epidermis with a high level of hydration and a unique sense of freshness. Alcohol at a percentage of 50% ensures the durability of the fragrance, while the product remains light, compared to conventional fragrances, and is suitable for year-round use." 2.5 fl. oz. for $18.00.
Unfortunately it doesnt last at all. Otherwise i would repurchase.

I don't know what everyone is talking about! Vanilla?? I sprayed this on my skin at Sephora and for half the day I smelt like pure spicy cinnamon...no creamy vanilla sweetness to be found...ew, never again.

on 1/8/2005 6:01:00 PM

It does smell strongly of cinnamon at first but I definetely detect some warmer notes of vanilla. This is a beautiful smell and I like it MUCH more than I thought I would. The drydown gets even sweeter too! Great product!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I like this scent; on me it is a red-hot cinnamon, no hint of vanilla. This is a spicy cinnamon, not buttery like "Cinnabon's." I purchased this at Sephora for $35.00; it came with the body water, shower gel, and a body lotion, which definitely helps with the staying power, as that is not so great (what do you expect from a product with the word "water" in it??). Funny--claims to be a natural product, yet comes in a cheapy plastic spritz bottle. $18.00 for the body water alone.

on 1/20/2005 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm in love! The vanilla's not the top note - it's the spicy cinnemon that you will smell first. But the vanilla warms up soon after. Woody, spicey, warm, only mildly sweet. It's a more unisex take on a foody fragrance! Definitely not the scent for everyone, but if you've been searching for a little something different, and you hate heavy fragrances, this is a real keeper!

Popular Fragrances