Korres Vanilla Cinnamon Body Water

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

4.3

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this product! Actually, I think almost anything Korres smells great! This is my favorite fragrance tho. It smells so delicious! I wish they made a vanilla/ cinnamon body butter. This fragrance is very light and dies down, but that keeps me from smelling overwhelmingly of baked goods, so I feel it's okay. Also, you get quite a lot, so it's a good price. Some people were upset that this is more cinnamon scented than vanilla and that's true, but I can definitely smell both. I can also remember reading in Discover magazine that a study was done and of all foody smells, and cinnamon is the one most men found attractive. My only word of warning is that since it does have quite a cinnamon base, it might burn the skin of some really sensitive skinned people out there. No problem for me, but keep it in mind.

on 5/28/2006 11:00:00 PM

Oh, this smells so good! I got one of my $5 gift certificates from Pure Beauty (sigh, they have closed the PB I really liked by my house and I'm left with the further one staffed by nasty and somewhat stupid salespeople, but I digress) and decided to go and try the Kai body glow. Well, the Kai did nothing for me (no one can put a true gardenia in a bottle, I swear), but as I tried a quick spritz of the Korres Vanilla Cinnamon Body Water, I was in love - instantly! So, in the end, I bought this and I'm so glad I did! It really does smell amazing - yummy cinnamon and a touch of vanilla - kind of like spicy rice pudding, very comforting. Though the lasting power isn't perfect, it's about the same as a Demeter, so that's okay with me, especially since it smells sooo good!

on 8/2/2005 10:44:00 AM

When I first sprayed this on at Sephora, I was instantly amazed, it spelled great. Usually most fragrances and body sprays smell like alcohol at first, not the one (could be because its only 50% alcohol content. I love the way this stuff smells, I can't stop smelling myself, I think its sooo sexy. It not overpowering or too "foody". The packaging is alittle strange though, very long and narrow, made out of glass, I keep knocking it over on my dresser. The size isnt very large and its a tad expensive just for a body spray, other than that..its a great scent.

on 1/20/2005 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm in love! The vanilla's not the top note - it's the spicy cinnemon that you will smell first. But the vanilla warms up soon after. Woody, spicey, warm, only mildly sweet. It's a more unisex take on a foody fragrance! Definitely not the scent for everyone, but if you've been searching for a little something different, and you hate heavy fragrances, this is a real keeper!

on 12/8/2004 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

i really love this scent but it doesnt even last a few hours. What a disappointment! This is a great cinnamon scent with just a hint of vanilla. At first the cinnamon is really spicy but it dries down to a sweet scent this isnt overpowering. Online they say this is "Half perfume, half toner, this ultimate all-day body care spray has the insitent woody pulsation of Cinnamon that counterpoints the Vanilla sweetness. The multimineral combination of Sodium, Magnesium, Zinc and Manganese works to restore energy to skin cells. Provitamin B5 in combination with powerful moisturizing ingredients, which are naturally present in the skinís Natural Moisturising Factor (NMF), provide the epidermis with a high level of hydration and a unique sense of freshness. Alcohol at a percentage of 50% ensures the durability of the fragrance, while the product remains light, compared to conventional fragrances, and is suitable for year-round use." 2.5 fl. oz. for $18.00.
Unfortunately it doesnt last at all. Otherwise i would repurchase.

on 1/6/2004 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I carry this around almost everyday. It is a bright, fresh rendition of vanilla and cinnamon, and layers well with L'Occitane Vanilla. I spray it on around thrice a day, because it's far from a tenacious scent. Using it after the matching body milk helps a lot, though. This gets a major rave from me.

Popular Fragrances