KORRES Natural Products Vanilla Cinnamon Body Water

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

on 1/10/2009 10:48:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This body water smells yummy and is perfect for autumn and winter due to the warm and spicy smell of the cinnamon. At the very beginning it smells like custard, but later the cinnamon takes on a higher relevance. Unlike the Mint Tea body water (is a must for summer), this body water doesn't last too much on the skin (less than 3 hours); being optimistic one could think that since it's also a tonic the smell isn't the aim, and in case more smell is needed it's as simple as applying again (and it'll be healthy for the skin) but being realistic I wouldn't repurchase it again. This great smell is quite more lasting at the body milk.

on 9/30/2008 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First of all let me tell you, I am personally a sucker for the vanilla - cinammon combination and whatever smells like it, edible or not. So it's rather inevitable that I love this. I have used both this and the Mint Tea version in the past, and while Mint Tea is perfect for refreshing and revitalising yourself on hot summer days, the Vanilla Cinammon version is the warmest, cosiest smelling thing around for a cold winter day. I am planning to buy it again in a couple of months as the weather gets colder, along with the matching body lotion which I also adore, layer the heavenly stuff on me on cold winter afternoons after work when I curl up with my hot water bottle, a fluffy blanket, some hot coffee and a book...Ah just thinking about that makes dull winter days to come much more of an attractive prospect;-)
Anyway now back to the useful info: nice classy bottle, not much staying power though so it's better to use the lotion first to extend it. Not at all expensive - 9 or 10 in Greece, great value for money. Would recommend it in a heartbeat, unless you don't like vanilla or cinammon, in which case you will probably not like this either since the scent is very close to the real thing;-)

As others have commented, the vanilla in this body water is hard to detect. I am not a very big fan of vanilla, in fact I find that vanilla scents almost always smell unnatural. In this fragrance though, the cinnamon is the most noticeable with the vanilla showing through just enough to balance out the fragrance. I also notice a slight warm wood scent (perhaps birch). This scent is nice though it doesn't last long, maybe 1-3 hours. Aside from the lasting power, another downside is that my skin reacts and turns red for about 15 minutes after the initial spritz.

on 5/11/2007 10:45:00 AM

I expected this to be heavier on the Vanilla, but it's mostly a strong Cinnamon that takes a long time to calm down into a softer yummier "bakery" fragrance. I was looking for gooey cinnamon buns but I got cinnamon stick instead. Nice if you like cinnamon a lot, but just not what I wanted.

on 3/22/2005 10:53:00 PM

This soft warm vanilla and Cinammon not usually a combo I like, but since a body water and it's not strong enough to bug me, I think it's perfect for a summer day because it's light enough. not much lasting power though..so spray generously!

on 2/18/2005 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am Greek and I live 3 blocks down from Korres pharmacy. I bought this some time ago when it first came out, as I visit the pharmacy very often (great vitamins and creams). It is the best vanilla-cinamon "EDT" I have ever tried, but unfortunately cannot use it as my boyfriend hates vanilla! It reminds me of freshly-baked greek cookies and cakes. It does sound really expensive in the U.S. Here the prices of Korres' products are the best around. I thing I buy this for smthg like 10Euro. Will check though. And the packaging is not plastic, it is glass. I cannot think but that they have different packaging for exporting the products. In Greece, all products are in glass containers (creams etc) apart for some plastic tubes and dispensers.

Popular Fragrances