benefit Cosmetics Cowgirls Lip Creme [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

4.4

on 2/26/2005 10:57:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

this made my chapped lips very soft not greasy and had a plesent rose mint-ish smell it also looked natural so i wore it everywhere the price is totally worth it a must for a beuty bag

on 2/8/2003 8:01:00 AM

Beautiful! Like the Kitten lipglosses, but without the glitter. Subtle sparkle, and beautiful shine. I love these!

on 2/5/2003 2:12:00 PM

Cute package and extremely creamy lip creme. This was my winter staple lippy last year. I have it in Back in the saddle- a mauve beige colour. Nice rosey fragrance too. I'll have to start wearing this again. D.xx

on 1/8/2002 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I have Back in the Saddle (neutral mauve-brown) and Don't Fence Me In (a gorgeous brownish-red with gold shimmer that looks very warm but wears neutral) and I love them. They are easy on the lips (not drying), have incredible staying power (theough a workout and a quart of water), and are truly wearable neutrals. Two thumbs up, if you don't mind the fact that it must be applied with brush or fingers.

on 12/18/2001 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Rec'd this in 'Don't Fence Me In' and love the texture and color. Very natural and sheer, and gorgeous shine, but not lip gloss 'patent leather' shine. These would be a great option for those who prefer a sheer, natural look or a teen.

on 11/29/2001 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Have these in Back in the Saddle and Happy Trails. Both are beautiful colors with nice staying power. I love the smell!! My only complaint is that they are a little overpriced for the amount of product you get but I'll buy them again!!

on 11/15/2001 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Too perfummy smelling, and bad colors for darker-toned gals (Olive skin, dk. brown hair and eyes).

on 10/16/2001 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

What a beautiful gloss. The consistency is great. Very creamy and the color I have is 'Don't fence me in', a pretty berry color with gold shimmer. Perfect for fall.

on 10/3/2001 1:05:00 PM

I purchased this in Back in the Saddle, a shimmery plum color. It goes on nicely and adds nice sheer shimmery shine and color to lips. It also works well over other lipsticks to add shimmer and shine. This product has a rose scent which I didn't mind but it might bother some people.

on 8/31/2001 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am so torn about this. I have it in Back in the Saddle, a neutral, opaque, pinkish brown shade. It is really pretty. The case is adorable but I like to apply it with a brush, which I hate to carry around with me. It was also more than I usually spend on a product like it - $18. And...it has a strong smell which I don't love, but the color is so pretty, I deal with it!