Merle Norman delicate balance calming cleanser

Merle Norman delicate balance calming cleanser

3.7

on 8/20/2010 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I just bought this as recommended for me by paula begoun on beautypedia. For my acne prone and very dry skin due to my acne med. This is a very nice and gentle cleanser. I wouldnt recommened it for night if you are removing makeup but for morning use this is amazing. It is definetly a lot gentler than cetaphil and olay sensitive face washes. It leaves a very nice soft feeling to the skin and my face doesnt feel tight for once. I will update and let you know if this breaks out my skin as this is suppose to be for sensitive and dry skin

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I bought this last winter when my skin was dried out. I never used it, as I was finishing up my "normal to dry" cleanser. Good thing I didn't. I received one as a sample, and it was not good. I felt like it left my skin greasy, and full of ick. I exchanged it for the same luxiva I had been using, and glad I went back. Just started on the Normal to Oily for summer, so I will review that one when I can!

on 12/8/2004 7:09:00 PM

I, too love this product. I alternate between this and my Luxiva Foaming Cleanser for Dry Skin. This cleanser is creamy, and I discovered that a cleanser does not necessarily have to 'foam up' to be effective; this even works to take off eye-makeup; leaves the skin soft and supple. Try this ladies!!!