LUSH Enzymion

LUSH Enzymion

3.4

Fresh Organic Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Stearic Acid, Freshly Juiced Papaya (Carica papaya), Organic Cold-Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), Glycerine, Triethanolamine, Freshly Juiced Organic Lemon (Citrus limonum), Organic Cold-Pressed Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis), Organic Cold-Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare), Tangerine Oil (Citrus reticulata), Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia), Cetearyl Alcohol, *Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben}

on 7/8/2016 10:12:00 AM

I just love everything from it. it is the perfect cream for my skin type. Great Matt finish looking. Great smell. Great everything. i live in a hot country thought. so it is light enough not to make my skin too shiny.

on 4/23/2016 5:51:00 PM

I love this moisturizer. It does a great job of moisturizing my skin without making it too oily, which is a problem I have with a lot of other products. I also often use it as a primer for my foundation, and it works pretty well. The only qualm I have is the price... but hey, it's Lush.

To Read all 144 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/25/2016 9:32:00 PM

This moisturizer smells FANTASTIC! Like I want to eat my face off!! (jk but you know what I mean) I put this on after I spray my rose toner and use 4 small dots on my face and 2 on my neck and work this baby in. Right away my skin felt moisturized but was very matte/glowing and makeup application was smooth. Two things I hate about this product tho is 1, the price is really expensive and 2 the packaging isn't the best.. wish it came in that bottle that the Grease Lightening came in then it would be my fave. Overall I would recommended this but honestly, go in and ask for a sample, they are generous and give a good weeks worth just to test this out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After using quite a few samples of different moisturisers from Lush, this probably worked the best on me. As I have oily skin, applying this felt great since it seems to get absorbed almost instantaneously and not sit on the skin.

It also gives quite a matt finish, so there is no need to wait around for the moisturiser to dry before applying make up. The smell isn't as strong as well.

The only thing I dislike about this product is the packaging. Coming in a tub, it isn't the most hygienic product. The price of this product is also quite expensive.

Despite that, I will definitely buy it again.

on 2/9/2016 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The first moisturizer that I tried from Lush, and an experience I remember with fondness. I bought this during summer a few years ago, and even though I haven't repurchased it, in my mind it's still a great summer day cream. It smells amazing, like lemon (of which it is a whole one squeezed into that little pot!) without smelling like a cleaning product. That in itself is a feat, and one that Lush hasn't always pulled off either if I'm being honest. The reason why I say it's the perfect summer day cream is that it's so wonderfully mattifying. Like basically all humans, my skin gets increasingly oily during the summer months. That's a problem not only when I'm wearing makeup, but also when I want to be wearing my moisturizer (+ sun protection) alone. As someone who's struggled with being bare faced for a long time, not feeling like a oily mess definitely helps. During the winter it wasn't enough for me, but I guess if you're very oily it might work for you then too.

+ The smell! I loved putting this on every morning, it made my mornings a little brighter.
+ Mattifying like no other day cream I've tried

- Unhygienic packaging. I use a spatula to minimize the transfer of bactera into the pot.
- Parabens

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is definitely more like a primer to me. I have tried so many expensive primers for my oily/combo skin and nothing ever worked. From porefessional by benefit, to smashbox to even using finishing sprays. This is the ONLY product that keeps me matte all day and keeps my makeup looking flawless. It's not drying though! My skin feels plump and slightly hydrated when I wear this under my makeup. My only issue with this is that when I first apply it my face gets super red in certain areas and looks slightly irritated. That goes away in like 5-10 minutes after applying and it doesn't sting or anything. I think it has to do with the acid in the lemon. Something that really bothers me is the price tag. I try stock up on samples from Lush anytime I can so I don't have to run through full sized containers of it so quickly. Overall, it is like a miracle for my oily/combo skin and I definitely recommend it for oil control.

on 10/28/2015 6:13:00 PM

I have only used this moisturizer a few times. When I first used it, I found it amazing, it's not as moisturizing as I'd like but it didn't leave my face feeling greasy like most creams do. It dries quickly so it's good for use under makeup and it keeps oil away for some time. However, when I used this while I was abroad, it seemed the burn my face. I was left with red, dry patches on my skin, and whenever I applied makeup, primer or another cream, that would also burn. And I broke out horribly. So I stopped using it but my skin didn't get better until I bought an aloe vera cream which cooled my skin and helped with the dryness. I don't know if it was the lemon that did this to my skin, but I definitely wouldn't use this if you have sensitive skin. Try Celestial instead, it's kinda greasy but it's so moisturizing and calm on skin.

PROS:
- leaves skin super matte for hours (I get to skip my primer!)
- moisturizing enough for the summer
- leaves skin soft and dry to the touch, but not like DRY dry
- a little product goes a long way
- hasn't caused any breakouts on my sensitive skin
- makeup goes on smooth
- it's a LUSH product, so you know it's cruelty free, vegan, fair trade and all that jazz.

CONS:
- probably not moisturizing enough for very dry patches
- smells hella weird (doesn't last on skin)
- expensive af (around $40 cnd for 45g)
- packaged in a tub (unsanitary, easy to spill cause it's pretty runny)

So far so good. I have super oily skin all year round, acne and dry patches (usually in the winter) and this moisturizer has been performing really well so far. It's actually so mattifying that I've stopped using a primer most days and my skin stays matte for a really long time. It's a very light product that sinks into the skin quickly and leaves skin matte within a few minutes. You don't need a lot to cover the face so I think I'll be able to stretch each tub for quite a while. I have a feeling it won't be heavy enough for the winter when I have very dry skin around my mouth and nose, but maybe I can keep this moisturizer for my T-zone and my trusted cetaphil cream for those dry spots. A few things I don't like about this product that keep it at 4 stars is the smell and the packaging. I don't know what this is supposed to smell like, but I hate it. It's not bad enough that I would stop using the product, and it fades away on the skin very fast, but I actively try not to breath through my nose when applying. The packaging is just a simple tub with a screw on lid, but I prefer lotions that come in a pump as they're more sanitary and I don't have to worry about spilling. Another downside is that this product is pretty expensive, but I can overlook that since it performs so well and lets me skip a primer. I would definitely buy this again and would recommend it to anyone with oily skin.

I would recommend just going to LUSH and asking for a sample. That's what I did and they give you enough to last for almost 2 weeks so you really get to see how it performs.

on 5/19/2015 6:30:00 PM

this moisturiser is very light and smells lovely
it didnt make my skin matte
but it didnt make it greasy either

One of the Lush workers recommended this moisturizer to me as I have combination/oily acne-prone skin. She gave me a sample as I was a bit hesitant to buy it. My favorite thing about the moisturizer is that it smells so fresh and is very light weight on the skin. It didn't make my skin matte though.