Paula's Choice Sweet Ginger

3.0

Not tested on animals

on 11/26/2006 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a medium warm pinkish red. Too warm for my taste. It just doesn't look very good (I'm warm toned), not very natural and not flattering.

Deep, warm red.... a nice color if you want deep lips that are not too dramatic for work. I found this very emollient and easy to apply. My only complaint is that she markets this as sheer, and I don't think it is. Still, a good product at a decent price.

The packaging is not very glamorous, but it's perfectly functional.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is a bit too heavy and drying, and it drags a bit on application. The packaging is incredibly cheap-looking and cheesy, so I'd be reluctant to pull it out in public. The color is a good, neutral sort of MLBB, but I just don't like this - I don't know why this woman thinks she knows all about cosmetics quality since she can't make it herself.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this in the healthy glow kit, I love the color, but was not thrilled with the packaging. It does go on more dry, but I put the lip gloss over it which helps it with moisture. However it does not last all day, it wears off for me by afternoon. I can drink one cup of coffee before it gets on the mug. I would buy it again, because despite some flaws it is a really nice matte color and looks really professional.