no images

price range

Reviews

from

11 years ago

Got this one today for a buck! It is moist, creamy, and shines great. What a find! I never thought the dollar store would have any makeup worth buying, but these Maybelline lippies are really ok. I wish they had a nice light fragrance, but hey for a dollar, I can do without the luxuries. Lovely light pink shade with hints of lilac. Not too over the top on either end of the color scale. I will wear this often, especially with Spring approaching and then Summer. For all of you natural girls out there that like lippies with no smell or taste, this is the one for you. Great quality for a dollar!

About reviewer (595 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

14 years ago

got this for a dollar, its a very pretty color and its a shimmery lilac. its moisturizing and has decent pigment.

About reviewer (216 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

from

15 years ago

I have the "Dewey Lilac" and packs soo much shimmer and nice pale purple pink color ... looks like my MAC Viva Glam V! Really stellar lipstick, and feels great, smooth and silky, not dry at all! My favorite lipstick! I plan to buy out all the ones I can find!

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

16 years ago

I really like the <b>Wet Shine Diamonds Lipsticks</b> - they have a glossy finish and have a very wide selection of colors to choose from. I have so many of these - despite the fact that the moisture and color don't last on my lips for more than an hour. Some of the shades can be gritty due to the shimmer pieces being bigger in some shades than in others. <p> <b>Luminous Lilac</b> is packed with tons of iridescent, pale lilac shimmer. This shade is a shimmery, pale lavender that has a touch of pink to it and is not too purple or lilac at all. This is my favorite <b>Diamonds</b> shade.

About reviewer (574 reviews)

Age30-35