3.9

price range

Reviews

Reviews

17 years ago

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Best fragance for every day. It's not sweet or citric, I can't explain it, it just smells clean, fresh, fabulous!

About reviewer (234 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

17 years ago

i love this fragrance..lasts a long time on me too..the lotion is just as good..love it.

About reviewer (376 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Fair

17 years ago

My well-meaning husband bought this for me as a gift and I've kept it hidden in the back of closet after one whiff. Not only is the bottle cheap looking, but the smell is one of the worst so-called...

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlack

17 years ago

I like the smell of this one fine, def. better than CK One, BUT, it doesn't last on me, just evaporates in about 20 minutes. Not excited enough about it to reapply frequently.

About reviewer (156 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

17 years ago

tHIS WAS A GIDFT, AND i DO LIKE IT...VERY LIGHT AND i GET COMMENTS ALL THE TIME. nOT MY FAVORITE BUT i DON'T AGREE TAHTS ITS GROSS ADN UNATTRACTIVE

About reviewer (111 reviews)

EyesBlue

17 years ago

I have no idea why it was created. The ads were always gross and unattractive and the perfume smells the same as the ads looked - gross and unattractive.........

About reviewer (129 reviews)

SkinCombination

17 years ago

I bought this for the first time over six years ago and wore it constantly during the day. It has a nice, clean citrus-woodsy smell. Androgynous is an appropriate term since my older son uses the...

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

18 years ago

I love Ckbe. The scent lasts all day on my skin. The packaging is made of recycled paper and you can choose between a <i>spry</i> or <i>bottle</i> dosiffier. Definitely a very good fragance.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinVery Oily

HairBrown

18 years ago

Smells and looks like a CK One clone. Think it would smell nicer on a guy than me. Save your money and get CK One instead.

About reviewer (270 reviews)

HairBlack

18 years ago

i like this better on men than i did myself... i either gave it to my brother or my then bf... either way, its great... on a guy :P

About reviewer (1028 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

17 years ago

About reviewer (234 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

17 years ago

About reviewer (376 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Fair

17 years ago

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlack

17 years ago

About reviewer (156 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

17 years ago

About reviewer (111 reviews)

EyesBlue