no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

I bought a backup and that is saying a lot! This is the best musky clean daytime scent I have ever smelled. The lavender in this is done better than in any other composition. It's so smooth! There is that danger of smelling just a little too much like a dryer sheet but I like that! It does not last long at all, perhaps 2 hours on my dry skin and the silage is small so no chance of offending. Spray with abandon, on your clothes all over! This smells elegant, chic and clean.

About reviewer (300 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

6 years ago

hard to believe, but i just discovered this: clean, warm, your-skin-but-better kind of scent. the first of it´s kind, i believe, and there have been TONS modeled after this (from muglers cologne to uncle serge´´s léau and everything in between and since.) when i smelled it i immediately bought a bottle last week and have been wearing it every day since. and that´s saying something.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age

HairOther

EyesOther

6 years ago

This is my favorite of the CK scents. I like One, but I love Be. I love bergamont and lavender and this is both with touches of sandalwood and musk. It's very light and clean and never overpowers. Although it is unisex I feel it is more feminine. Maybe its just me though lol. I smell the lavender, bergamont, sandalwood, magnolia, and orchid mostly on my skin. Nothing really stands out though. It's very mysterious and sexy. It has a long lasting scent and trails more like a good soap would. It can be smelled from a foot away but its always mentioned as "what soap" is that rather than what perfume. I love it :)

About reviewer (1214 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

8 years ago

CkBe is to fragrances what My So-Called Life is to TV, and that is a perfect example of how cool the 90's were. :) I love this perfume. It is soft but heavy, sexy and playful, subtle but still able to make a statement. I had this scent in middle and high school (back in the 90's) and had forgotten about it. I rediscovered it recently, and am even more impressed.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

9 years ago

To me, CK is the daddy of all unisex perfume. ck one, ck be... i personally am a bigger fan of the ck be. it is very dark and mysterious and is a very fresh "out of the shower" scent. its a very soothing and easygoing scent, definitely not something you'd wear to a black tie event (unless maybe if you were a man, as i would find this too casual on myself for that occasion. I have a feeling i will be wearing this perfume till i am 99.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesBrown

11 years ago

CKbe smells dusky and dark but clean and warm on me. While I believe I could rock this scent at certain times and in certain situations, I think I might prefer to smell this one on my husband. Very understated, subtle and well-crafted scent IMO. I think I may get some of this for DH someday. I just might even borrow it myself from time to time. Give it a spin.

About reviewer (489 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

from

12 years ago

The heavenly fragrance! Smells "dark" and velvety, like balm poplars after rain (phenethyl cinnamate?) like all night blooming flowers, scented stocks flowers, four oclocks, clean but sexy. Better than CK One. It could be much more lasting.

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

13 years ago

I really love this cologne, although I rarely wear it by itself. I wear it when I go out at night, layered beneath a light, tropical floral scent (Estee Lauder Pleasures Intense), which creates this amazing femine/masculine juxtaposition that gets me tons of compliments. Alone, it's a very soft but long lasting scent - it's innocuous enough for daytime wear, although I personally have another signature scent for the daytime. When I wear this, I can still smell it on my skin when I wake up the next day, which is a huge plus considering most fragrances fade away mere hours after application. If I could give this 4.5 stars, I would...I think it's fabulous, but not quite fabulous enough to become my daytime signature. It's difficult to find a fragrance that manages to be subtle and sexy at the same time.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

13 years ago

I got this perfume for my best guy friend's birthday. i knew i wanted to get a bottle of perfume for him, but being a girl, i know not much abt men frangrances. so i just went ard the mall sampling different scent. after sampling spritz of frangraces from Ralph Lauren silver, Hugo boss, other lines of CK, DKNY, nothing seriously beats the wonderful, unique, dream-like CKbe scent. this scent has a mysterious effect on me. it's really an ubber cool model scent. it will remind you of loft, city-chic, bare skin, cigarettes, white shirts..........i'm a kinda fashionista, so i know this is definitely a signature fragrance. its a skin perfume. it makes a man seem to be cool without much fuss. whenever i smell this on him, it makes me dreamy. too bad its just the perfume. its soooo wonderful, that i know i must write a review on it. this perfume is just under-rated! but best stuff are always low in profile...shhh...dun tell...

About reviewer (3 reviews)

HairOther

EyesOther

14 years ago

I brought this on my trip at the duty free airport recently and when i brought it to my nose without even spray on a tester for perfumes, i was immediately hook on this scent. I just love it very much as well as my mother. I even had it on now :P Anyway on me, it was ashy, woody and slightly sweet smell. Smell alittle cigaratte smell on me..... Very refreshing i would say and really like the smell so much that i got 2 at one go. It was the last two anyway so i guess it sell really well and because of the price....it was originally sold at AUD$71 but now it's having promotion at AUD$39 for 100ml so why not? And i do have the coupon to getting it at a even lesser price. I would say very good bargain price i get for this wonderful product except that i didn't really like the packaging. It was an open bottle then i have to put in the sprayer and i don't have anything cover to protect it so i kinda put off by the design but for the fragrances, im willing to put up with this. Going to put this on on my next trip:) Have never tried CK perfumes but definitely will check out other range too to see what i had missed out. Will definitely repurchase this again.

About reviewer (267 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair