Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion

Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance (with Lavender,Chamomile,YlangYlang)

on 6/21/2017 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Maybe I got a bad batch. I have had to dilute mine with water to get it out of the pump. It is slimy and sticky and I don't believe it has improved the hydration of my skin at all. I have tried using this on wet and dry skin and I am just not enjoying it.

on 3/10/2017 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Worth the money! Smells great and goes on silky smooth. This is one of my favorites and it is a great option during winter in NY. I use it as a hand and body lotion. Skin stays hydrated for a long time.

on 1/23/2016 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this stuff. The smell is fabulous and I like that it's not a greasy feeling lotion. A pump can do my arms and hands or legs. I also like the body wash as well.

on 6/29/2015 12:04:00 PM

This is the 4th Aveeno lotion I have tried and I can say this is by far my fav! I love the scent especially after a shower at night it really does calm me down & gets me ready for bed. I wake up with the smell still and soft glowing skin. I don't have dry dry skin to begin with but usually in the summer when my skin tans, it gets a little dry and this helps battle that feeling. I feel that if you have really dry skin this wouldn't work so well maybe if you use it day and night for a week you can see results but I doubt it. I always repurchase when it's on sale for 5.99 for the 13.99 bottle :)

on 12/6/2015 12:59:00 AM

I love the smell of this so much! Excellent lotion...I use it mainly as a hand cream that I put on before bed. Takes a minute to absorb but once it does its fine-not greasy or sticky just soft and "moist". Mmmm that smell...like lavender, clean laundry, and babies...divine

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Aveeno Stress Relief Lotion is a lovely lotion which is great for everyday use. It is rather inexpensive and is easily available at drugstores and supermarkets. The lotion has a floral scent, lavender based, which is soft and soothing. It is a relaxing scent, however I think the 'stress relief' claim is more of a gimmick than anything significant. However, I do like the scent a lot, the floral is very soft and smooth and will not overpower any perfume you decide to wear. The lotion itself is not overly thick or thin, it is a nice medium consistency. It absorbs easily and does not leave you feeling greasy afterwards. I do like the lotion and would both repurchase and recommend.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this lotion and wear it every day. It absorbs quickly and never, ever feels greasy. The smell is amazing...almost reminds me of laundry fresh out of the dryer.

on 11/10/2014 11:03:00 PM

I usually use the normal, unscented version of this lotion, but I am running out of it, so I decided to try this. Aveeno makes great skincare products, so I knew that I would love this! In the store, I smelled the lotion and it smelled similar to baby lotion or something, but I bought it anyway. It is made with lavender, chamomile, and ylang-ylang, so these things are what give it a unique scent. When I got home and applied it after my shower, the smell reminded me of a fabric softener and not baby lotion. Once it sinks into the skin, the smell fades and leaves a light scent, but it's hardly noticeable. It's on the pricier side when it comes to lotion, but Aveeno lotions are the only kind that work on my skin to get rid of this white patch on my arm. This lotion and the unscented oatmeal one in the green-ish bottle are amazing lotions and I think this one really does calm me down and helps me relax after a day of work. I work at a nail salon and it can be stressful at times, so I really like this lotion for that reason. I'm usually bothered by scented lotions, but this scent is perfect. I like how the smell fades on the skin because overly scented lotions give me a headache. Go buy this lotion now because it's heavenly!

on 10/7/2014 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I love the scent of this lotion. That's about it.

I had emailed the brand company - Johnson and Johnson, to ask about the ingredients source (concern over animal ingredients) and I received a reply asking to call an 800 number and give the reference. That is just ridiculous - that they'd rather not put anything in writing. There is NO transparency and that worries me about what is in this lotion.

Isopropyl palmitate is comedogenic and a concern ingredient for the rain forests. Google isopropyl palmitate and orangutans.
That's not to say that other lotions do not have this ingredient or have a halo around them but I disliked the reluctance of Aveeno to share the ingredients source - animal or plant!

The lotion is ridiculously expensive as well, given that the ingredients are so common and cheap.

Now if only this scent were available in one of the natural lotions like Alba Botanica or EO, that would be awesome. :))

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this lotion is a bit on the expensive side but it goes a long way and is worth the buy. it smells really lovely and feels nice on the skin. i like to put this lotion on right before bed as the scent is relaxing and makes my skin feel extremely soft. :)