no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/28/2009

i used to love models prefer! it was basically my first make up range! i got a huge set as a present for doing well in a competition and it had everything in it! this was one of the things in it. it did a job job at controlling shine at first although it made my pale skin look weird- like i was ill and sallow. after a couple of hours my skin looked a bit shiny so not that great! it had some …Read more

About reviewer (33 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Aug/07/2008

The neutralizing powder is fabulous and has been a staple of mine for years. Don't be afraid of the color. It doesn't appear yellow on your skin. It does even out the tone of your skin, especially redness issues. It does such a wonderful job that it even neutralizes the redness from my Rosacea. The powder doesn't cause any itchies, irritation or breakouts.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlond

Jan/21/2007

I use this powder as a finishing powder over my Pur Minerals foundation and after applying my blush. My skin looks flawless all day and not cakey at all.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal

1.0

Jan/10/2007

It made me look jaundiced! And it neutralizes nothing! Models Prefer line of products hapens to be one of the worst makeup brands that I ever got suckered into purchasing from TV ever! QVC actually needs to do their viwers a big justice and pull Model's Prefer completely from their lineup!

About reviewer (970 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Mar/07/2006

I know that its probably a bad idea to buy make up from a shopping channel, but the owner of Models Prefer, Stacey Schiffen (or something similar) is such a brilliant saleswoman - I received this powder, which has a dial to adjust the amount used etc and was pretty disappointed....

The packaging is hideously cheap and plasticy - the brush which you twist to use is very hard and …

About reviewer (157 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

Oct/19/2005

I don't really care for this product. It's fun to mess around with when there's nothing to do, but I don't really like it. It's goes on yellowey and it doesn't cover any flaws so I don't know.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily

HairBrown

Aug/17/2005

The powder is great, it is the only thing I have found that is easy to use and covers red blotches. I will be getting this again and again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther

EyesHazel

Jan/10/2005

For some reason this makes my skin look awful no matter what type of foundation I have on. It does work well to tone down blush if I've overdone it.

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

Jan/14/2004

I really like this powder. beside my BE and LM translucent, this is one of my favs. It doesn't go on yellow at all. and the aqua fusion lets you keep layering and layering. I recommend it highly. can get it at qvc.com

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry

HairBlond

Jan/02/2004

I really like this powder. Although i have no red undertones on my skin,i like the way this wears. Not too cakey or dry looking. Just evens out my complexion without foundation.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4641 reviews)

Age30-35