no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/18/2016

The mascara itself is very nice. Good black color. Long lasting, but easily washes off with my Purity cleanser. Doesn't flake.

I hate the brush, way too much product on the brush. I find I am wiping most of it off into a tissue prior to application. If they change the brush I would reconsider in purchasing this mascara.

About reviewer (654 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Jun/15/2013

I find it weird that this has so many negative reviews! I actually loved it. It's one of the best mascaras I have ever bought for pure volume. it honestly looked like I was wearing falsies. I also love the big brush. Will definitely repurchase!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Apr/08/2013

Terrible. Clumpy, wet, and dries super hard and waxy. Very unhappy with this product.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

Dec/04/2012

TOO WET! Doesn't give me volume nor length.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

fromlsl

Oct/29/2012

Clumps. Smudges and flakes. In 3hours, i find terrible black marks all over my undereye area!
Doesn't separate well and has no staying power at all. My stick straight lashes drooped immediately after application. What a waste of money.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

Jul/07/2012

Comparable to cheap drugstore mascaras. Nice texture though until te brush starts giving out.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Apr/26/2012

Terrible disappointment. Clumpy, makes lashes tick together, doesn't hold a curl and makes the lashes stick together even more than it already does if you curl it afterwards.

Flakes, smudges, no length, SOME volume.

The tester in the store seemed okay so I'm still working at this one, maybe it will be better when the formula dries down a little? I'm also …

About reviewer (142 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

fromAROMAA

Apr/01/2012

it dose give my lashes a decent amount of volume and a little bet of length.. it's very very black and u have to wipe the excess before u apply it to the lash, I like it and I will purchase again for the nice volume it gives

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrunette

Feb/23/2012

Never again! LOL I was so unhappy with this mascara that I had to take it back. It gave me no volume- in fact, it made it look like I only had 4 lashes on each eye- and no lengthening. Very unhappy with this product and wouldn't recommend. I found that CG Lash Blast mascara gave me 10 times better volume and separation. Oh, well....you live and you learn :P

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

Jan/03/2011

Love this mascara. I first got it as a freebie. I am addicted to Clinique High Impact, so was reluctant to try it out, but now I am hooked! I am lucky to have longer, darker eyelashes than most with my fair skin and light hair, but I like to maximize their potential, and Sephora's does just that.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination