no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/07/2008

I really like the shade of this eye cream. It's a shimmery dark taupe color that doesn't really fit the name "Petal Power," but oh well. For being a cream eye shadow, this doesn't crease very easily. My only complaint is that it seems like too much of the product comes out on the wand, as if the stopper was broken or something.

About reviewer (227 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Cool

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Mar/26/2006

I love this stuff. I haven't been able to find it here in CA for some reason, so I always purchase up what I can when I go visit my mom in Minnesota. It lasts a long time on the eye, and it hasn't creased on me. The color works on its own for a nice, easy look.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

Feb/03/2006

I saw this on sale for $1.49 so I had to try it. The color is gorgeous...very shimmery purple-taupe-gray. (The name doesn't seem to fit..."Petal Power?") This is a perfect shade for pairing with dark liner at night. I tried applying a second coat once the first had dried for a more saturated look, but it didn't work...got gunky and flaked off. Stick to one coat for a …Read more

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

fromcjenn

Nov/20/2004

I really like this line of eyeshadows almost as much as L'Oréal's Crystal Infinite. The effect is smooth, not always even though at first swipe, but takes time to get the technique down. Lasts very long and looks very nice on. I like the fact that they are slim and small, so you won't have to keep it for six months and waste a lot of product, as eyeshadows usually don't have a …Read more

About reviewer (1543 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3.0

Jan/27/2004

I wish these were better cause i just love this stuff. Finally a liquid shadow that has enough pigment so you can see it. Petal Power is a great taupey beige shimmer shade. Just the perfect color. Wears well on its own and lasts a good 8 hours. But it will crease between after about 7 hours. Also you see creasing more if you layer shadow over it. Great for a quick makeup look though!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4641 reviews)

Age30-35