Conair Ion Shine 1875 Watt Ionic Styler

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

2.3

on 9/21/2009 11:04:00 PM

I like this hairdryer because it is not too loud and i like the different settings. It has low and high and a cool shot option. It was a good price and i am pleased with it.

on 7/11/2005 11:02:00 AM

I was interested in trying an ionic dryer but not ready to make the investment in an expensive one. Based on the reviews here I purchased this one. I am really disappointed with it. In terms of performance my Conair Yellowbird is far superior to this one. The Yellowbird actually dries my hair faster, and I also have smoother hair and less frizz with the Yellowbird. This makes me wonder if this "ionic technology" is nothing but a marketing ploy, since I get better results with a non-ionic dryer. The only advantages this has over my Yellowbird are 1) the removable filter (Yellowbird filters are not removable and are a major pain to clean) and 2) it comes with a screw on diffuser (I've had a hard time finding a diffuser for the Yellowbird that doesn't fall off while I'm blow drying). And the Ion Shine has a cool shot button. That's it. Perhaps you get better results with a more expensive, professional quality model. At this point I'm not inclined to find out.

on 7/11/2004 1:09:00 PM

the dryer i had before this was 1500 watts and did a much better job straightening my hair. The ion shine takes longer to dry my hair and leaves it frizzier than when i started. the airflow definitely doesn't feel like 1875 watts either. i would not reccomend this dryer to anyone trying to blow dry her hair straight.

Popular Hair Styling Tools